16 Days of Halloween 2: The Zuni Fetish Doll from 'Trilogy of Terror'

Posted by thejackolantern 
16 Days of Halloween 2: The Zuni Fetish Doll from 'Trilogy of Terror'
October 23, 2010 12:09PM
Hey all, a quick note, I know I'm a little behind, but I'll catch up, work has been busy!

I could probably write-up any number of Dan Curtis produced projects, such as The Night Stalker, Dark Shadows, and Trilogy of Terror among them. While Curtis had long-time collaborations with Richard Matheson, perhaps their most famous adaptation was the story 'Amelia', which introduced the Zuni Fetish Doll. The embodiment of 'He Who Kills', the Zuni Fetish Doll terrorized Karen Black until a surprise twist ending.

I still watch the Trilogy and its sequel every so often, and I still find that little doll terrifying.

So...the Zuni Fetish Doll

The Zuni Fetish Doll

Zuni%20Fetish%20Doll.jpg

He who Kills

F: Ex (20)
A: Gd (10)
S: Pr (4)
E: Ex (20)
R: Gd (10)
I: Rm (30)
P: Rm (30)

Health: 54
Popularity: - 5
Resources: Fe (2)

Talents:

Sharp Weapons
Hunting
Mystic Origin*
Thrown Weapons

Powers:

He who Kills: The Zuni Fetish Doll is simply the latest incarnation of the powerful spirit He who Kills. As such, the Doll is merely the vessel, having being bound into the doll is necessary.
  • Body Armor: Fe (2) protection. As a spirit possessed doll, the Zuni Fetish Doll does not need to eat, breath, or sleep.
  • Possession: He who Kills is capable of possessing hosts when its current body is destroyed or reduced to 0 Health. When someone is possessed by He who Kills, they gain the same razor sharp teeth and bloodlust, and are completely under the full possession of He who Kills. While in doll form, He who Kills apparently has a lesser psyche, its true power as a spirit is Mn (75), which is the intensity one must make to avoid being possessed. He who Kills will seek to possess the nearest host, preferably the one who delivered the killing blow to its new host. He who Kills can voluntarily leave a host.

Contacts:

None

Limitations:

Binding: He who Kills can be bound into its current form with a prepared chain, which keeps the spirit in a form until the chain is removed, as it was in the movie.

Unusual Looks: He who Kills can always be identified by its teeth.

BloodLust: He who Kills is driven by bloodlust, and suffers a -1cs in attempting to prevent itself from murdering a chosen victim.
Re: 16 Days of Halloween 2: The Zuni Fetish Doll from 'Trilogy of Terror'
December 29, 2011 08:11PM
I remember that little creature! He was hilarious!

One of the greatest movie monsters of all time.
Re: 16 Days of Halloween 2: The Zuni Fetish Doll from 'Trilogy of Terror'
January 28, 2012 04:20PM
The Zuni Fetish Doll has given me nightmares since I was a small child.

Dead Sidekick's Multiversal Table: [i540.photobucket.com]

My Canon Character Toybox: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

The 126 Schools of Unarmed Ass-Whoopin': [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 47
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.