Armor And Battlesuits
Black Ops Hardsuits
Inspired by Bubblegum Crisis
These suits are standard issue for the members of Black Ops elite Black Knight strike force. They are also issued to security personell and field agents who are expected to face extremly hazardous conditions. Each one can be modified to suit the wearers tastes or for a specific mission profile.
- +2CS Ranks to Fighting (Max of Amazing)
- +2CS Ranks to Agility (Max of Incredible)
- +4CS Ranks to Strength (Max of Unearthly)
- +1CS Rank to Endurance (Max of Unearthly)
- Body Armor: Incredible vs. physical, Excellent vs energy
- Flight: Excellent airspeed
- Gauss Gun: Monstrous damage, 3 area range
- Infravision: Can see in the dark with no penalties
- Protected Senses: Incredible protection from sensory-based attacks
by Keith Kilburn
The Celonites are a race of Benevolent Aliens that used their abilities to spawn the Celonite Power suits to benefit other races across the Universe. The suits or symbiotic in nature and bond with the user after the first wearing...Typically two people are chosen, one to wear the suit and the other to help ensure the wearers humanity.
There is never more than One Celonite suit to a planet, although wears from different worlds do occasionally meet. The suit comes with an instruction booklet that can only be read while in the suit. Of all the races given Powersuits humans seem to have the most problem keeping their booklets.
It should be noted that the Ch'doth Predators consider Celonite Powersuit wearers to be the ultimate prize. They take not the head, but the suit.
- +2CS Ranks to Fighting (Max of Amazing)
- +1CS Rank to Agility (Max of Incredible)
- +3CS Ranks to Strength (Max of Amazing)
- +4CS Ranks to Endurance (Max of Amazing)
- +2CS Ranks to Intuition (Max of Incredible)
- Body Armor: Remarkable
- Holographic Vision: (combination of clairaudience/Clairvoyance): Remarkable
- Lightning Speed: Monstrous
- Flight: Amazing
- Lingustics: Poor, R/W Instruction booklet. The wearer can only understand all other languages if they are spoken.
- Magic Detection/Truesight: Amazing
- Heat Emission: Remarkable
- Shrinking: Remarkable
- Telekinesis: Remarkable
- Invisiblity: Remarkable
- Focus: Monstrous
- Polymorphic: Suit may change its appearance to anything the user desires
- Regeneration: The suit will repairs rips and tears, possible even an entire suit from mere scraps.
- Super Breath: Strength rank ability to inhale or exhale gases.
- Auto Hypnosis: Psyche rank, Target(s) must be looking at the user.
- Cosmic Awarness: Amazing
- All of the powers come from a Celonite powersuit.
- Will only work on user.
- Has no Resistance to Magic or Psionic's.
These powers are all listed in the Instruction manuals given to the wielders of the Powersuits and powers can be bought at 800 karma a piece.
Hulkbuster Body Armor
This black metal battlesuit is an apparent variation on the Mandroid armor design, upgunned to handle the Hulk.
- +1CS Rank to Agility (Max of Excellent)
- +2CS Ranks to Strength (Max of Remarkable)
- +1CS Rank to Endurance (Max of Remarkable)
- Body Armor: The armor's osmium-steel hide provides Amazing protection vs. physical and energy attacks.
- Energy Blast: Most other systems and sensors have been bypassed to provide an Unearthly neuro-stunner, with a two-area range, which inflicts full Energy damage on its target.
by Glenn Moss
This armor was created as a joint venture between Glenn Moss and Doug Alexander to create a better suit of armor for use by the hero groups they belonged to. They in the long run decided to sell some to the Government and to other hero groups interested in it.
- Body Armor: Remarkable material strength. Intermesh can be woven into a form fitting costume of any design and color. It is as supple as cloth and can even be worn as regular clothing. Provides the following protection abilities.
- Remarkable protection vs Physical.
- Excellent Protection vs Energy, Vibration, Radiation, Sonic.
- Incredible Protection vs Fire and Heat.
by Doug Alexander
Mevlex was created by Doug Alexander to give some protection against the criminals. Like Intermesh Mevlex is as supple as cloth and can be made into a varity of clothing designs and color's. The chief difference being that Intermesh is like a sweat suit and mevlex is like a tee-shirt.
- Mevlex Armor: Remarkable Material Strength. Provides Excellent Protection vs Physical and Energy. Except for Plasma, Vibration, Sonic, Radiation, Magic and Psionic.
Impact-Nullifier Combat Suit
This is a flexible body suit that resembles a type of padded armor. The pads are lined with kevlar strips and laced throughout with Vibranium particles. Captain America has vibranium in his shield to absorb impact, so why not have that kind of protection in a suit? The suit provides In protection from impacts, whether they be punches or falling (yes, you could skydive without a chute, as long as you don't land on your head!). Against edged weapons, the suit provides only Excellent protection.
Component Battle System
These items are constructed of Remarkable strength materials, providing Remarkable protection to the hands and forearms against physical and energy attacks. They also give an effective strength of Remarkable for the purposes of gripping/crushing items.
Each of the gauntlets has a built-in plasma blaster. This weapon has a range of 6 areas and causes Excellent damage. Each gauntlet also has a built-in electric-discharge system. This causes Excellent damage at a range of 3 areas. The discharge from both gauntlets can be directed at a single target; doing so raises the damage to Remarkable while dropping the range to 2 areas.
The gauntlets have power cells that store enough energy to fire 10 shots from each weapon system.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the battle gauntlets mentioned above. Made from Remarkable materials, giving Remarkable protection from physical and energy attacks to the head.
- Telescopic Vision: Poor
- Thermal Vision: Good
- Protected Senses: Provides the wearer's sight and hearing Incredible protection against intense light and sonic attacks; Amazing protection vs inhaled gases and toxins
Designed to be used in conjunction with the battle gauntlets mentioned above. Made from Remarkable materials, giving Remarkable protection from physical and energy attacks to the neck and torso.
- Regeneration: Typical (replacement of lost limbs/organs is not possible)
- Stun Rifle: Built into the vest's chest plate, fires Remarkable intensity stun ray; range is 5 areas, power cell stores enough energy for 20 shots
- Railgun: this weapon is attached to the back of the Battle Vest and lowers over the left shoulder into firing position. It fires bursts of hypervelocity depleted-uranium darts that cause Remarkable shooting damage. Enough ammunition is carried to fire 30 bursts. The hardness and extremely high velocity of the darts reduces the effectiveness of any body armor, armor skin or force fields protecting the target by -4CS (body resistance or true invulnerability is not affected).
- Retractable Missile Launcher: mounted on the back of the vest, lowers over the right shoulder to fire, launches a variety of high-velocity micromissiles (Excellent body, Amazing control, Amazing speed) with the following payloads:
- Concentrated explosive (Incredible damage to target)
- Concussion (Incredible slugfest damage to target)
- Plasma (Incredible fire damage to target, plus knockback)
- Sonic (Incredible stunning to target)
- Gas (Amazing intensity)
- Teleport Missiles. Appears as a standard phase rocket. It has built-in circuitry which allows a multitude of short-range random teleports on its way to the target. Each materialization lasts for only a fraction of a second, thus making appear like the missile is in many different places at the same time (the effect is to confuse the target as to where the attack is actually coming from). A teleport missile is programmed to strike the target from behind. Like a phase rocket, the warhead of a teleport missile can bypass body armor, resistances and forcefields. To make the weapon more tactically useful, the warhead has a programmable yield; the damage range is from Incredible to Monstrous.
- Extra power storage: the vest stores enough extra power for the gauntlet weapons to fire 20 more shots each
These items are a pair of large armored boots made of Remarkable strength materials. When worn, they give Remarkable protection from physical and energy attacks to the lower legs and feet. The boots have the ability of Flight(rocket): Remarkable, with a control rank of Incredible.
This item is a thin, form-fitting body suit made of Excellent materials.
- Body Armor: Excellent protection vs physical and energy attacks
- Resistances: Incredible vs radiation & heat, Incredible vs toxins & gases absorbed through through the skin.
This suit can be worn under the battle gauntlets, battle helmet and battle vest
Dravium is a superlight steel-based compound of unknown origins. The process of manufacture is known only to certain employees of Mandrake Technologies, and remains a closely guarded secret.
Dravium is notable not so much for its strength as for its energy diffusion properties. The physics behind this is so far unexplained, simply because all tests result in the energies used being diffused.
Dravium counts as having Remarkable Material Strength, and Amazing Energy Absorption properties. Armour plates of Dravium in a vehicle or Iron Man style suit will therefore provide Remarkable protection from Physical attacks and Amazing protection from Energy.
Lighter armour, such as chain mail or mesh, is naturally less effective; Dravium worn as non-powered armour provides Good protection from Physical attacks and Remarkable protection from Energy.
Dravium counts as having Incredible cost to buy in its raw state.
by Dr Archeville
This battlesuit, created by the demented Japanese teenage super-genius Doc Otaku, appears to be a dark blue jumpsuit with light blue circuitry woven throughout, with bark blue boots and bracers.
- A combination of the advanced fibers comprising the suit, strengthened by a force field provides Remarkable protection vs. all Physical and all Energy attacks ).
- Energy Blasts: The suit can fire off Electrical, Heat, or Kinetic energy from the forearm gauntlets capable of inflicting upto Remarkable damage, 8 area range.
- Flight: An advanced form of antigravity manipulation permits flight at speeds of up to 225 mph (Remarkable speeds)
- Communications: The suit can tap into and broadcast radio and television signals, allowing communication via radios, television, walkie-talkies, and cell-phones (Remarkable ability and range).
- Growth: The suit can expand it's mass permitting a prportinoal increase in strength. This allows the user to grow up to 18 feet in height, with a proportional increase in strength & mass (Remarkable Growth, raising Strength to Remarkable, and granting Remarkable Body Resistance and Remarkable Endurance for the purposes of resisting Slams).
- Sealed Systems: At a mental command, a transparent bubble can 'grow' out of the collar & gloves will 'grow' out of the wrist-cuffs, sealing the suit against outside contaminants (airborne diseases, poisonous gases, the vacuum of space, etc.); the suit's atmospheric recyclers are good for approximately 30 minutes.
Designed especially for use in covert operations.
- Body Armor: Excellent rotection from physical & energy attacks
- Blending: Incredible (voluntary)
- Stealth: Incredible
- Electronic Countermeasures: Incredible (includes Incredible protection vs detection by thermal vision)
Underwater Combat Suit
Used by Delta, Green Berets, Navy Seals, etc. This suit has a maximum operationa depth of 600'.
- Body Armor: Remarkable protection vs physical & energy attacks, Incredible protection vs sonics
- Hyper-Swimming: Typical
- Water Freedom (coating): Remarkable
- Water Breathing: Excellent
- Increased Strength: +2CS to strength (maximum of Remarkable)
American Eagle Battlesuit
This armor is named for the patriotic theme of its paint job, as well as the stylized representation of an eagle's head on the armor's forehead & faceplate. It gives the following bonuses:
- +2CS Ranks to Fighting
- +5CS Ranks to Agility (Max of Unearthly)
- +3CS Ranks to Strength (Max of Remarkable)
- +3CS Ranks to Endurance (Max of Remarkable)
- Body Armor: Incredible protection vs physical & energy attacks, Unearthly protection vs toxins, diseases & radiation
- Reflection: Monstrous; this power takes the form of a forcefield which can be activated by command of the suit's wearer
- Gliding: retractable wings give Incrfedible gliding
- Claws: retractable claws in gauntlets (claws are Amazing-strength materials); these claws have the power of two-dimensionality at Amazing rank. When activated, this power raises the claws' cutting ability from Amazing to Shift-Z.
- Stealth: Monstrous
- Electronic Countermeasures: Monstrous
- Blending: Monstrous
This item is a suit of flexible, dull-gray material. The suit's structure is amorphous and crystalline, and therefore can't be affected directly by magnetism.
It grants the wearer the following ability enhancements and powers:
- +3CS Ranks to Strength (maximum of Remarkable)
- +5CS Ranks to Agility (Max of Unearthly)
- Hyper-Agility: Unearthly
- Hyper-Endurance: Amazing
- Hyper-Running: Monstrous
- Hyper-Speed: Amazing
- Power combination (Hyper-running/Hyper-speed: effective running speed is 10,500 mph)
- Body Armor: Unearthly resistance against heat/fire attacks, Monstrous resistance against physical attacks
- True Invulnerability/sonics: Amazing (reduces effectiveness of sonic attacks by -10CS)
Triple Ply Titan Weave Body Armour
by Mad Niz
Titan Weave blends strands of titanium and steel with conventional ballistic cloth to produce a highly effective lightweight body armour. The usual configuration is an all in one suit complete with mask that provides Excellent protection from physical and energy attacks and Remarkable protection from heat.