Guidelines for Creating New Life
Using the power Lifeform Creation or its equivalent power or spell:
- The power rank is the limit that the new life can achieve. Think of this as the creators Bank Account from which the new life draws from.
- The highest rank that can be given to a creation is the creators reason rank plus any talents he has. (Biology and Genetics for normal creations. Engineering, Computers, Electronics and Repair/Tinkering for mechanical creations. Chemistry, Geology and Archaeology for mineral creations. Chemistry and Physics for Gaseous and any other non-corporeal creations.)
- All F.A.S.E.R.I.P stats costs whatever the stat rank is, Amazing fighting = 50 points.
- The ability to have each power costs one point.
- A new power costs an additional amount equal to the desired power rank times the number of slots that they take. (True Invulnerability takes two slots, Body Armor takes only one. True Invulnerability @ Amazing = 100 points, Body Armor @ Amazing = 50 points.)
- Talents that the lifeform can have are limited to the talents of the creator. Each talent costs 100 times the number of slots that they need. (Weapon Specialist costs 200 points while Sharp weapons cost 100.)
- Magical abilities can only be given to a lifeform if the creator has magical abilities himself, or has the talents Mystic Origin, Occult lore, Demonologist, Zoologist of Magic or Chronicler of Magic. Magical abilities are the same as powers in terms of cost but each power costs an additional two instead of one.
- The base Popularity is 0. The base Resources is anything the creator wishes to give it. (Subtracting from the creator’s own)
- The creation will be awake and a full 'adult' in 18 years divided by the creation Rank. See chart below.
|Poor||4 years 128 days 12 hours|
|Good||1 year 292 days 10 hours 48 minutes|
|Excellent||328 days 17 hours 17 minutes 6 seconds|
|Remarkable||219 days 3 hours 10 minutes|
|Incredible||184 days 17 hours 6 minutes|
|Amazing||131 days 11 hours 45 minutes 36 seconds|
|Monstrous||87 days 15 hours 50 minutes 24 seconds|
|Unearthly||65 days 17 hours 52 minutes 48 seconds|
|Shift-X||43 days 19 hours 55 minutes 12 seconds|
|Shift-Y||32 days 21 hours 24 minutes|
|Shift-Z||13 days 3 hours 34 minutes 34 seconds|
|Class 1000||6 days 13 hours 46 minutes 41 seconds|
|Class 3000||2 days 4 hours 35 minutes 3 seconds|
|Class 5000||1 day 7 hours 33 minutes 28 seconds|
For the creation roll itself:
|White||Failure, Creation died in tank, creator loses 100 Karma|
|Green||Success, Creation is hideous (Popularity = -20)|
|Red||Success, Creation is attractive (Popularity = 10)|
|Modifed over 100||Success, Creation is attractive (Popularity = 20); one ability or power at random, is increased one rank (No Maximum).|
There is no minimum time that the child (the creation) will stay with its creator (or parent). This is the same as with any other child. although creations usually stay with their creators for at least one year after maturation unless the creator has the leadership talent (indefinitely) or mind control.