The past

Posted by GILGAMESH 
The past
May 03, 2011 10:13AM
hello all this site is the greatest thing since air or food( don't tell my wife smileys with beer ) i would love to recount my character as i have seen posted here on forums.

rolled from original basic system. MY very first character.
White Bolt
mutant
F GOOD
A REMARKABLE
S REMARKABLE
E INCREDIBLE
R POOR
I TYPICAL
P INCREDIBLE
H 110 k 50 resources poor popularity 0
powers
energy power, eye beams Rm damage. body armor RM rank.
updated by advanced marvel. changed the focus of my mutant , the ultimate expression of his mutant power was The white bow a white colored bow made of energy does amazing damage.power stunts create temp cage excellent material, fire 2 arrows at separate targets -2 cs to hit, fire 3 arrows doing excellent dmg by pass armor up to incredible rank. Fire regular arrows from bow. Stun arrows rm rank. He lost -3 cs to physical armor but gained +1 cs vs energy.
I used karma to raise reason to typical 5, intuition to good, fighting excellent rank.
Ultimate powers book updated. added 3 powers per roll. enhanced agility 30 points and 40 points endurance permanent. added energy solidifacation RM rank. I used karma to raise his reason to good, intuition to excellent. and bought acrobatics and martial arts a.
i will do my second character later thanks to all who made marvel so cool again.
Re: The past
May 03, 2011 10:32AM
my second character, done by original basic.
SLUGGER
myself
human
F TYPICAL
A EXCELLENT
S TYPICAL
E GOOD
R TYPICAL
I GOOD
P TYPICAL
health 42
karma 22
resources pr
popularity +10
known powers
enhanced baseball bat gd dmg.
vest typical vs physical.
talents: martial arts, acrobatics
Re: The future, maybe?
May 08, 2011 03:52AM
Great screen name, Gilgamesh!

I like your second character because he's down in that "mysterman" level of play that I like, where where Iron Fist or Daredevil would be kind of the top "powerful" heroes. Street level, some people say.

Well, glad you're here, and hope you stay!

Mark

> I'm the third or fourth best at what I do, but what I do isn't very interesting.
--- Small-town newspaper reporter (and comics fan) Mark Newman

> Thank you, SkyCutter, Dusky and Auntie P. for giving us a cool place to hang out: www.classicmarvel.com and www.classicmarvelforever.com.
May 08, 2011 10:28PM
Yeah mark since i was playing myself i was very excited, i played with my best bud/bro he played a hero used a wrist rocket( any one remember these) we battled our way across nearly seven years of play, Basic, expert advanced and the utlimate powers book. almost any character you see in my list here will be one i created with my bud.
May 09, 2011 08:55AM
This next character is near and dear to my heart as he was one of five heroes who came from an alternate earth. he is my avatar's name sake(rolled up with original rules)

GILGAMESH
Samuel Gilgamesh
mutant

F EX/RM, In/Am
A Rm
S EX/MN, IN/shift-x
E RM/AM, Am/Un
R TY
I EX
P IN

HEALTH 80/165, 160/330
KARMA 66
RESOURCES Rm
POPULARITY -15

KNOWN POWERS
BODY TRANSFORMATION: A black metal with studs on arms and legs. Provides incredible protection vs. physical attacks, rm vs. energy. Monstrous vs. acids. has no need to eat or breath, but must sleep even in armored form. does not automatically revert to human form when unconscious.
- When transforming there is a sonic boom of incredible rank that will knock all over unless endurance vs. rank is made. he can now control if his transformation makes the sonic boom.
- can heal up to half damage by eating metal in transformed state. Raw iron can completley heal him.
- create tools , fingers and arms to get job done,
- fire metal studs for excellent damage at 1 area range.
- can survive death blows with remarkable rank and recover 1 rank a day in metal form.
- leaping up to monstrous distances.
- Amazing resistance magic attacks.
- reflection amazing rank.
Immortality.
Talents: wrestling, magic theory, leadership, resistance to domination, business and finance.
Contacts: Fury five, wife she hulk and son.
Personality: Gilgamesh is a serious soul, he has matured with his marriage and the birth of his son. He sees himself as the big brother of the group who has to look out for them. He has a violent streak if some one should threaten his family.

Background. Samuel Gilgamesh was born two thousand years ago, he was one of the first mutants born on his earth. He was destined to rule the empire of Mesa's. His father was killed by a an energy wielding mad man named The Sphinx. Gilgamesh confronted the madman he was nearly killed and had to run. For the next thousand years he attempted to regain his throne but lacked the power. In 1922 he was in NEW YORK building a financial empire to hire mercs, when a funny man wearing crazy colors captured and threatend to kill the mayor of NEW YORK. Gilgamesh approached the man talked to him but the man was intent on killing the mayor. So Gilgamesh transformed blowing over every one in the area. New yorkers were shocked at Gilgamesh's metal skin and the color of it. Mayor Nick was grateful and told the New Yorkers they had there own super hero like the comic books, Gilgamesh was dumb founded but pleased. He was summoned by phone by the mayor when something big went on, he had to run his financial empire as a secret. Gilgamesh was dealing with yet another crazed costume weirdo when a young black girl walked up to him and asked" Excuse me mister Gil, are you going to be a champion of us black folk." he was dumb founded. " why would you ask me that little one I am a champion of every one." the little girl looked at him with tears in her eyes, " Because my momma was killed by some people in white sheets. They are the buggy mans and your skin is black so your are hero to?" Gilgamesh picked the little girl up and walked up to the mayors office, a crowd of folks walked with him, by the time he reached the mayors office some five thousand people and dozen of reporters were standing there. The mayor came down and listened to the girl the mayor was horrified as he had a daughter. The mayor started a task force and started laws in state congress to make sure that all people were truly equals. Gilgamesh himself championed the changes. This social revolution swept the country , President Harding talked with Gilgamesh and the little girl who was named Marsha. He also signed the civil acts rights. A group called the "TRUE MEN" championed white supremacy. Gilgamesh fought these nasty customers but realized he was only one man. The prince of Wakanda talked to Gilgamesh and helped him set up a group called "The Panthers" who would protect the neighbor hoods. In 1923 a meteorite crashed in the new york area devastating it. Gilgamesh used his millions to help rebuild and offered large bonuses to companies that brought technologies and create jobs, for some odd reason the moral and fashions of the twenties continued to pervade the eastern states.. New York became the mecha of world tech. By 1940 there were many super powered heroes villains and heroes. Gilgamesh stayed out of the world war but supported the USA, which drove the Sphinx to support the AXIS. Gilgamesh meant steve rogers after he was transformed and was impressed with his devotion to his beliefs. Gilgamesh fought many villains and joined other heroes, it was not until the 1980's when he meant a Japanese man named Hiro who brought an idea to one of Gil's tech companies about a superior strength enhancing suit. Gil was so impressed with the mans ideas he gave him a whole R&D department.Hiro sold the initial plans to the US military, he bought the company from Gil and began to ernestly build a suit of armor that rivaled any thing on the earth. When done he became the hero known as HERO. He eventually teamed up with Gilgamesh to battle THE SPHINX along with 3 other heroes and finally defeated him. Thus the FURY FIVE were born the premier super team of their earth. Some point in the seventies a team of mutants called the X-MEN fought a menace known as Proteus on this earth and disappeared, they became a legend,it was the second team.
The Fury Five were wisked to the main marvel universe and have tried for four decades to get back there home dimension. Gilgamesh married she hulk and had a son named Adam. He also discovered that the gods of his dimension breed him to be a champion and servant, but he fights for mankind not the gods which caused him to fight against various gods of both dimension called" the gods war" his stats were raised +2 cs FASE as per the UP book second set of stats on character reflect this. The Fury Five introduced new tech to marvel earth and made millions, which were available to team via shared accounts.
May 09, 2011 10:57AM
hello again all here is my second character of the FURY FIVE rolled by original rules and later updated by Ultimate Powers book.

SLINGER
Micheal Trear
Altered human

F Excellent
A Excellent
S Good
E Excellent
R Remarkable
I Remarkable
P Excellent

health 70
karma 80
resources excellent
popularity 50

known powers
Growth: Slinger can grow to Monstrous rank.
- strength is amazing when at top growth, adjust health.
- Can throw things as if strength was shift-x, monstrous damage.
- can use a quick shrink to normal size for a dodge of incredible rank.
- travels at 5 areas per round at top growth.
- body armor of remarkable rank.
- super slam by growing to full size and hitting in same round, must make endurance feat roll vs. monstrous rank.
Life Support: can survive in hostile environment with incredible ability.
Linguistics: Rm rank.
Total memory: Monstrous rank.
Talents: chemistry, bio-chemistry.
Contacts: The FURY FIVE, Darrien Dobbs partner in GEL PHARMACEUTICAL and blood brother. Natley Nunez fiance. The company has Amazing resources.
Personality: Micheal is a warm caring man who loves life and lives it t the fullest. He donates a lot of time to charaties and using his company to help heal the sick. The primary product of his company is a Gelatine compound that eccelerates the healing process(regenerate at endurance rank twice per day), he has an advance compound that allows for regen at endurance up to four times per day, only given to team mates. this advanced form is in his private lab at his home.they are in little packages like ketchup which are eaten. the regen last for 24 hours, no more than two packets can be taken in 7 day period if they are the subject must make an endurance roll(-3cs) vs a kill. Only works for human like creatures, no plant mineral or robots.
Background: Micheal Trear was born in Las Vegas, his parents moved to New York in 1972. Micheal meant a man named Wybur Wincot who was a teacher at his school and saw that the shy boy was genius. Wincot encouraged him to pursue his studies and asked him what he would like to do when he grows up, micheal wanted to help people get better from being sick. So Micheal began to bury himself in his studies excelling in chemistry and bio chemistry. One weekend while at Mr. Wincots special weekend labs, he molested little Micheal. Micheal was so traumatized he withdrew into himself and his studies, he saw that Mr. Wincot was molesting other boys he brought it to his parents attention, who did not believe him. Micheal stole supplies from the school and set up a lab at an abandoned house. He created a compound that allowed him to grow to the size of a very large adult. he stalked the teacher and waited for him to be molest another boy, he took pictures and took the compound and attacked the doctor. he accidently killed Wincot not knowing his own strength. He sent the pictures to the police with a note saying he was very sorry. All the boys who had been boys molested were given psychiatric care. A Dr. L. Lewis who was female helped Micheal deal with his trauma. Upon entering high school Micheal was extremely well adjusted and understood excatly what he was going to do with his life. he graduated high school in two years and got his PHD in chemistry by the time he was nineteen with a minor in bio chemistry. He developed photo graphic memory and an ability to speak any language he heard. He used his growth formula to battle bad guys, mostly gang bangers reguler crooks. He made a costume for himself and treated it with a special compound to grow with him. He started battling other costumed villains. He meant the members of his team when they all responded to a urgent call for help from the mayor of NEW YORK city as very large villain named Sphinx was pummeling a new york legend named Gilgamesh He arrived on scene to find a person in armor blasting away the Sphinx, He grew to his largest size and tackled the Sphinx. he put him in a hold, another hero showed up and and hamstrung the Sphinx with wicked bone claws. This was the hero White Wolf a canine looking character with white fur and savage attitude. A fifth member who was blasting away at the sphinx was blown away by eye beams. Gilgamesh helped cordinate there actions and succesfully defeat the Sphinx. No prison could hold the Sphinx so Micheal and Hiro invented a sleeping powder that could hold sphinx until they could find away to nuetralize his powers. The press called Micheal The slinger as he tossed cars at sphinx, at the idea of creating a team which would help all new yorkers. Micheal agreed and thought the idea of helping others with his powers was a great. The team was formed under a special charter from the governor of new york and broad legal powers of arrest. Micheal continued to research ways to heal the sick. but it was not until he came to The main marvel New York that he perfected his Gel compound after he gave a blood transfusion to Darrien Dobbs, who helped him figure the piece of his formula
for the gel.
May 12, 2011 10:23PM
Well here is my third member of me and my buds team, Ta DA.
WHITE WOLF
peter north
mutant
F REMARKABLE
A REMARKABLE
S EXCELLENT
E MONSTROUS
R TYPICAL
I REMARKABLE
P REMARKABLE
health: 155
resources: good
popularity: 15
known powers
canine: white wolf has white fur covering his arms legs and a main like a lion.
- unearthly resistance to cold
- Incredible senses
- knuckle spikes curved claws coming from knuckles they can be curved excellent damage and used for climbing. Straight claws go out 18 inches and cause incredible edged damage, amazing material, his claws and teeth are capable of slaying supernatural creatures like vampires and werewolves.
- k-nines teeth are a little larger than normal but are razor sharp, excellent damage.
- can travel at 5 areas for up to thirty minutes, or run 3 areas non stop.
tracking: white wolf tracks by first scent then can track prey by some psionic scent over vast distances. He can even determine if they have left current dimension all with amazing rank.

Talents: survival cold or forest amazing rank, remarkable all others. Trivia magic Forensics.occult lore.

contacts: Fury Five, mentor to the Furies( sub group of fury five) . Has friendly rivalry with Tigra.
Personality: Alpha male describes white wolf, he will challenge a leader to see if he/she can handle him by threats or physical deeds. He has a very mischievous since of humor but not mean spirited.Whitey to his friends, he considers himself a wolf on the prowl, but usually gets rude gestures. He will stop to help if some one needs it, this has gotten him into loads of trouble.

Background: Peter north was born in the wilds of Alaska, he lived with wolves for ten years, until he was found by hunter who took him and raised him as his son. Big Jim was a good but simple man always doing the good and honest thing. He had a knack for finding lost people in the vast wilderness. One such rescued man was out for nearly ten days when he rose he thanked Jim and promptly killed him by sucking the life from him. Peter returned with a deer and found his father figure dead. Enraged he found the mans scent and began tracking him for nearly four hundred miles the fifteen year old doggedly followed him. The man left dried out husk of animals and hunters all along the way, each death left Peter more and more hallow feeling but determined to find and end this things existence. he caught up with him in a small village where the thing had killed half the population in only two days. Peter began stalking the thing ,but was in turn stalked by the thing. this game went on for nearly three days, peter got weaker why the thing got stronger. The final show down was in the village square, where the thing had his life sucking hand on an eight year old girls throat. Something snapped in Peter and he charged the thing spearing it in the face and arm he began tearing the thing apart limb by limb. The head was still talking. Thus was white wolf born shredding the entire skull, he then ordered the villagers to build a fire and throw the pieces in. that seemed the end, Peter collapsed from wounds and exhaustion. He awoke with the father of the girl protecting him from the other villagers but told him it was unsafe for him to stay. It was here that he vowed to protect others who could not fight menaces of the supernatural or super powered sort. He was chasing a nasty vampire through new york, he heard the plea for help from the mayor. He arrived at the scene seeing three heroes battling an enlarged Sphinx, he ran up behind the held villain and hamstrung him. The Hero Gilgamesh started issuing commands and the heroes responded with well coordinated hit and run tactics wearing the powerful giant down. A mutant died helping them. All the heroes and new york paid tribute by erecting a statue of the man in front of city hall, no one knew his name it became the unknown hero's tomb. With the unknown mutants death saving New yorkers the general feeling towards mutants was very positive. White wolf was extended an invitation to join the first bonafide super hero team, The Fury Five were born. The Team was chasing The nasty thing White wolf thought he had killed they ended up in trap that flung them into another dimension.
May 14, 2011 10:22AM
The Master
unknown
unknown
F Incredible
A Remarkable
S Remarkable
E Remarkable
R Excellent
I Incredible
P Remarkable

health: 130
resources: excellent
popularity: +5

known powers:
Ninjitsu: The master is a mystery, but he has several powers.
- stealth hides in shadows and moves with utter quietness at remarkable skill.
- hold breath for 15 minutes.
- oriental weapons at monstrous skill.
- Ninjato, this small sword is made of monstrous mystical metal, does incredible edged damage. It has mystic runes engraved on it. This blade can pass through solid obstacles up to amazing material. It does monstrous damage to demons and other supernatural creatures.
- deflect thrown or shot weapons at incredible rank.
- turn to mist excellent rank can stay in this form for up to 10 rounds
- shadow walk, essentially teleport from shadow to shadow up to three area range with remarkable rank.
leaping: amazing rank.

talents; discuise, imitate voices, martial arts A, D,E, espionage, stealth.
contacts: criminal.
Pesonality, you are quiet , death, patience.

Intended to be a player, but i made him a NPC when I realized the potential for fun and mayham.I used him to keep the the players on there toes. A war started between the hand, the maggia, and the kingpin. th master drew several player heroes into the conflict. The heroes won and stopped the war by negotiating a truce and the master was hired by the maggia to kill of the top brass of Kingpin and the hand. thus earing great profit and converts who wished to be trained in the masters way. I can hardly wait to pull him out of mothballs and begin terrorizing the players again.
May 19, 2011 12:27AM
i am now updating my character Slugger. I have perhaps played him the longest running, seventeen years. I used most of my karma to stay alive during the times he was battling really big villains, in game years term he is my captain america in tactical and combat experience. for your viewing pleasure i present...

hero name: SENTINAL
undercover name: Mr. Ryle Thorntyde
Origin: self-achievment

F Remarkable 30
A Excellent 20
S Excellent 20
E Incredible 40
R Good 10
I Excellent 20
P Excellent 20

health:150 resources: good(10)
KNOWN POWERS:
Martial arts: A.C.C.E ( Attack, Counter, Confuse, Endurance) this is a martial arts system invented by Sentinal that uses strong basics, provides the following power stunts. This was based on original system, advanced would be mostly martial arts A.
- Attack: adds +2 to initiative, +1 cs to Hand to hand combat damage, adds one attack to Hand to hand combat.
- Counter: adds +2 cs to defensive actions, adds 1 area to movement total. Climbing good rank.
- Confuse: Distracting, disappearing, Blindsiding, Causes distractions -1cs to intuition feats.
- endurance: Adds double health ( x 2 ) from current endurance score I.E. Sentinal has Incredible 40 endurance so he now has 80 points of health to total. Enhances endurance +1 cs. Sentinal was able to reach Incredible because of his intense work outs, thus surpassing normal limit. provides typical Body armor from physical attacks due to grueling work outs which are being attacked at full damage. Provides typical regeneration due to medative excercise and training.
the upper limit of any column shifts is unearthly period. This power is not subject to any kind of control.
Teleportation: Incredible rank, this power works in silence and is psionic in nature, While teleporting he will not port into objects. established power stunts:
- Can wait to port into an area, if it's occupied. Can wait up to 3 rounds before completing port.
- Carry some one along with whip and port as long as strength supports them.
- When porting some one can Shift endurance -/+ 2 during port , usually uses this to knock out enemies.
- Can get out of a hold, strangulation,by porting away, port roll vs. rank.
- Can continue with what ever motion he is doing or can completly stop his momentum.
Whip: A black energy on right wrist that is his ultimate expression of his martial skill. The whip is silent, considered incredible material. established power stunts
- Can do energy, blunt or edged damage at Incredible rank.
- stretches up to 1 area away.
- Can be used as constricting attack of incredible rank and up to Incredible damage, usually used for grabbing someone from behind and porting them.
- cost 6 health points to summon every time but can keep it as long as he wants. If the whip is destroyed it causes him 25 points of health and must make psyche feat roll or pass out for 1d10 turns.

Equipment:
gas pellets: cover 1 area in smoke, -2 cs to all actions and will foul up radar, sight and smell and distorts hearing.excellent rank. carries 6.
tetshubi: spikes that will do 2 points of damage and pierce up to typical B.A. or foot wear. Has three hand fulls.
Sai: made of remarkable material, does excellent edged damage.
Flash pellets: good intensity, blind for 1 round. 6 carried.
Fake tooth: in this tooth is a excellent rank knock out gas, 1 shot use.
Stun rod: a collapseable type baton that can deliver an excellent shock, endurance feat roll and Stuns for 1 round, juice for 6 shocks. good material.
Morph metal: non ferrous is remarkable material. Can be programmed with special energy signals to adopt a certain form. It can be flexible, hard as steel, or something in between.The amount of volume is amazing, I.E. Sentinal's costume is contained in a stud earing in left ear, it covers his body fully and is black with silver winding down arms and legs. The silver is non reflective. costume provides good protection from physical and energy attacks. takes one round to cover him.his costume has special places for all his gear. Takes 3 rounds to put stuff in proper place.

Escrima sticks (2): made of morph material, but is specially constructed of incredible material. they do Remarkable blunt damage in his hands. They are silver chains, one on each wrist, they change instantly, can be 3 inches to 18 inches long. power stunts.
- Fights with both sticks at +1 cs, can parry with one and strike with other.
- bounce of multiple objects and return next round.

Talents: combat Martial arts A & D, weapon specialist with whip( +2 cs to hit, +1 intiative), thrown objects, stealth ( -2 cs ). Has security specialist( +2 cs) security procedures, noticing security devices and setting them up. detective/ espionage.

Contacts: his main contact is his business partner Rich who was his adventuring partner in there youth( he developed the Morph metal and most of his equipment), but now over sees the small but lucrative detective/ body guard( Research & development) part of the Ryan agency. Duncan Ryan is the other partner who finds the talent for there agency and handles the business end, he was a teen who they saved from going to jail by speaking at his trial and helped send him to college( he makes excellent resources). Sentinal before he retired to pursue his martial arts to its conclusion knew Iron Fist & power man who they hired occasionally. Silver sable sent contracts there way. Now that he has taken up the mantle again he will try to reconnect with them( typical contact). Will teaches the more mundane martial arts to his security/body guards, but will teach his A.C.C.E. style to only the most dedicated(heroic types), Rich and Duncan both have been trained in his style with various degrees of success.

personality: Sentinal tries to inspire others to be the best they can, but comes across a little gruff. He still believes in his country and family. He will help those in need, but balances that with the fact he has to feed his family. He never turns down request for help from children. His maturity and experience make him a deadly opponent.He will look and see the best coarse of action and then carry it out with precision and focus, but can adapt to the playing field as needed. He has no problem talking to people.

Background: Will started as the new and naive slugger with his partner Wrist rocket, they battled many villains over years. Will and Rich team broke up after an argument about what to do Jack O lantern. Slugger helped Iron Fist and Power man with a case involving some bad dope being sold it led them to the hand and the king pin. The sinister six meant them in combat and the heroes did well until Killer Shrike and cyclone attacked from surprise. Slugger's back was cut open badly, nearly killing him. Iron Fist healed him, but Will still had lingering back( spine compression) problems. While in rehabilitation he meant a young man named Duncan Ryan who was there after being shot in back by store clerk. The judge was having him serve time in rehab as he was nearly paralyzed from the waist down. Th weeks they spent together they forged a special bond, Will's never give up attitude brought out a deep thoughtfull young man who was changing before his eyes. Both pushed each other, when Rich came to rehab center he saw the potential in Duncan to. He came back with a present for Duncan a exo-skeleton that allowed Duncan to walk slowly and regain a lot of his strength. they both spoke at his hearing for getting him off probation and had a job for him. After year they petitioned the coarts to expunge his records, they did, Both helped him qualify for school and get a bachelors degree in business. Will retired his alter ego and went in search of what he considered to be the ultimate teacher in martial arts. He trained with many masters in US and east Asia. He meant a funny bald round little man in Japan who helped guide him on his own road. He took his experience in martial arts and came up with his own system, but keeping it simple like a famous teacher once said. Nearly ten years later he returned to the states with a more mature, even outlook on life and Began became the new hero "The Sentinal," as he delved more into his system and meditated, he developed The ability to teleport, later his focus and internal energies seemed to be expressed in a dark whip like energy. One perticulery bad run in with the US AGENT left will nearly crippled again. The funny little man showed up at his rehab and took him for a walk, but this walk was through alternate realaties were Will did nothing or had become evil. when he came back, it was with a new sense of himself. he trained harder and surpassed his expectations. now that he is back its time to pay the us agent a visit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2011 01:28AM by GILGAMESH.
June 01, 2011 09:26PM
Greetings One and all,

Since GILGAMESH told me about this site and he registered, thus i have followed in the steps.
I will have to find Slammer and the other Fury Five and post them up.
Last time i have played was around 2003/4.

I have been gaming for about 36 years. From Chainmail, basic, Advance D&D, to Marvel, DC, Villian & Vigilante, Champion, to Twilight 2000 to White Wolf. I currently larp in The Camarilla.
Marvel is one game i do miss role playing.
Look forward to making new friends and chatting about whatnot!!

Peace
June 02, 2011 09:27AM
major steel i like it, welcome bro
June 06, 2011 03:06PM
Supra and Sunstone are the other Fury Five. I get them posted tomorrow.

Supra is my fandom to Ironman
Sunstone is a mutant.
I post Slammer tomorrow as well, along with Major Steel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 24
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.