Most Powerful Team You could make

Posted by junderway 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Most Powerful Team You could make
February 25, 2006 11:58AM
Most powerful superteam?
I gave it serious thought and came up with this...

1. Aunt May- she's apparently an immortal Elder of the Universe.
2. Squirrel Girl- if she can defeat Dr Doom with a few rodents, she's a force to be reckoned with.
3. Ambush Bug- he knows the TRUTH.
4. John Porter from Damage Control, Inc.- He had the Cooties power, right? Nothing is more powerful than cooties.
5. Chuck Norris- if what I read on the internet is true, he's undefeatable (except by maybe Mr. T.)

February 25, 2006 12:01PM
Joe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. Superman (The ultimate tank, superspeed, heat
> vision, superbreath, flight, super senses &
> more)
> 2. Brainiac 5 (Makes Dr. Doom look like a special
> ed student)
> 3. Longshot (It never hurts to have the dice on
> your side)
> 4. Madrox (All the man power you need)
> 5. Mimic 616 (Has the powers of the original
> X-men. I would have him copy the powers of his
> new teammates. Mimic would have the power of
> Superman, the intelligence of Brainiac, the luck
> of Longshot, the telekinesis and telepathy of
> Marvel Girl and the ability to make up to 40
> duplicates with all of the same powers and
> abilities.)
>

Ya im going to have to call brainiac and superman two omega class.
Joe
February 25, 2006 01:00PM
It is Brainiac 5, not Brainiac. What makes someone Omega class?
February 25, 2006 07:14PM
I looked at Gennis Vel's stats and he sucks as cosmic guys go. I think Spider-Man might be able to work him over.

As far as Rachel, she's not Omega all the time, but she has access to the Phoenix power, which means she can be Omega when she *needs* to be.
February 25, 2006 07:31PM
An all-X-Men all the time group.

Cyclops - Tactical and leadership skills, plus the ability to reduce 96% of confrontations to one glance.

Wolverine - I may not like the character much, but he's about as close to unstoppable as a low-level character gets.

Psylocke - I have a theory that Psylocke as she currently stands can beat any non-Godlike who doesn't have super-speed. She's got a fairly low-level power set, but telekinetic forcefields plus immunity to telepathy mean there's not much that can actually hurt her, and her psionic katana will cut through anything and attacks telepathically (which means she could even take out Superman with one blow).

Emma Frost - Okay, she and Psylocke wouldn't exactly work well together, but she's still a seriously powerful telepath, and invulnerable to boot. A useful lady to have onside.

Iceman - My omega. If anything goes wrong, he'll just freeze everything solid and then defrost the good guys.

-Wal

Surrender? What? You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2006 07:34PM by Wallace.
February 27, 2006 09:29PM
Here's my random sampling.

Quasar - My 'big gun'. This guy's got SHIELD training, the power of the Quantum bands, and was a bearer of the Starbrand, so he's technically immortal (or at least really really long lived).

Topaz - natural psychic/empath type with magical training. I believe she's got primarily empathic and healing abilities, with some telepathy and telekinesis for good measure... would be a good 'support' type character. This for the mystic expertise.

Moondragon - potent telepath and telekinetic, incredibly dangerous martial artist. Of course she's incredibly arrogant and might wind up being the team troublemaker, always trying to be in charge. But hey.

Forge - has some mystic skills like topaz, but naturally leans on his mutant power to build just about anything he sets his mind to in time. Lends a technological expertise to any team he's associated with.

and last, but not least:

Mastermind Excello. You HAVE read Amazing Fantasy # 15, volume 2, haven't you? This is the most amusing new character I've seen in a long time. Has spurts of MADCAP hyper-intelligence, but it's a huge drain on his system (has to eat a lot after 'thinking too hard'.

This particular team has tons of expertise in all KINDS of different areas, and each is rather smart and crafty on their own. Together...
February 28, 2006 06:21PM
Interesting lineup.

I like the mix of mentalists and mystics that you put together. Quasar is probably the weakest link I saw. One thing though, none of the team is exceptionally tough. I wonder how they'd handle a real tough foe, like Terrax, or other guys that take on teams of foes all at one time.

But against another group of villains, like the wrecking crew or the masters of evil, i give your team the win.
March 02, 2006 02:29AM
Moondragon alone is a very, very powerful character. There aren't many foes that can resist UNE level mind control and she can also affect multiple targets. Only thing is, it's debatable as to whether she is a hero or villain. She seems to bounce around between the 2 like a WWF wrestler.

Some good picks but here are some underrated heroes:

The Vision - The Vision is one of the most powerful heroes, especially with a more liberal judge - allowing him to alter densities within the same round.

Captain Marvel II - The ability to transform into light and any electormagnetic wavelength makes her extrememly powerful.

Rogue- Can knock out most characters, even Thor, with a single touch.
March 02, 2006 04:39PM
She-Hulk - resident muscle

Monica Rambeau - versatile energy body

Invisible Woman - defensive expert, team leader

Sage - tactician and telepath

Rogue - wild card

This team could cause a LOT of damage.

-Whatever is causing the Joan Collins 'tude, deal with it. Embrace the pain, spank your inner moppet, whatever, but get over it.
Paul
March 08, 2006 08:47AM
Billie Joe Armstrong
Dave Grohl on drums
Jack White
Flea
Gerard Way

wait....was that the question?
tj
March 13, 2006 04:53PM

Captain America (Leadership)
Pheonix (Telepathy, medicine)
Invisable Woman (Force Fields and second in command)
Cloak (Teleportation, Stealth, Crime background, token black guy, lol)
Hulk/Bannder (Science,Technology, Power)
Multipleman (an one man army and most recently an one man detective)

Multipleman can learn different abilities to make him more diverse, such as Archery, Mystic Arts, Etc by sending dupes to do the training as presented in Madrox limited series.

Training alongside Cap, Pheonix will make him( all of him) tougher and more in control.

Having Hulk on the team is bothersome, but with Pheonix(Jean or Racheal) you have a way to keep him in check or at very the very least calm him down, Banner could have some tech/sci equipment, that stays regardless of transformation, say pym particles and remote controlled armor?

Cloak, king of stealth able to teleport from coast to coast, blending in with the dark, and I believe there is room for mystic training, heh.

the big three Cap, Pheonix, Invisable woman represent the three teams, Avengers, X-men, FF

March 13, 2006 04:56PM
Phoenix and the Hulk? 2 omegas seems unnecessary. I'd ditch Banner, and if you want someone smart that isn't Omega, go with guys like Pym or Forge.
April 05, 2006 01:58AM
the most powerful team depends on what you want to do
for doing shear raw get in there maybe get out damage
Hulk......She Hulk......... Magneto
Muscle....More Muscle.......All EC

Cap...............................Iron man
Tactics sheild and AIR STRIKE.....Iron man
..............................needs no reason

I reject your reality and subsutute my own
April 05, 2006 02:05AM
now for a balenced team

Green lantern the most veristal power
Dr Doom Brains More money than Bill Gates
Nick Fury military specailest smart SHEILD
Iron Man Walking armory can make more uberness
Quicksilver Speedster

I reject your reality and subsutute my own
Cena
The Brotherhood
April 08, 2006 11:53AM
Dr Doom - Seriously scary with prep, genius level intelligence, resources and powerful in his own right.

Magneto - Shares a certain amount of respect with doom, intelligent and has his own resources to. Powerfull enough to take on teams of X-Men and Avengers on.

Baron Mordo - Lots of raw magic power.

Maximus - Inhuman prince/telepath. Imagine him amped by Dr Doom

Taskmaster - The 'street' of the team. Perfect at pretty much everything he does.
Cena
Re: The Society
April 08, 2006 05:20PM
Seeing as I did a 'evil marvel' team, how about a 'herioc dc' team to fight them.

The Batman - Prep master, resources, excellent street

Brainiac 5 - Genius, internal force field, knowledge of the future

Zatanna - With her magic, guided by Bats strategy and Brainiacs genius she'd be nearly unstoppable.

Firestorm - Again guided by Brainiac/Bats he's be uber.

Big Barda - Strong, great fighter and mega-rod. The brick of the team.
June 09, 2007 12:51PM
I hope your black yourself. Otherwise i don't see you possesing the credentials to make jokes about token black guy. No lol here.

If you are black you are painfully aware of why there is such thing as token anything, Because these racist, country stealing, arrogant, culture copying, "Americans" love to act like us (bastardized version of us) but like to see us in prison, on the plantation, in strife or in the morgue. And if you are black then you already know that there are some allies within the "American" culture but too few and often too naive to change the face of society, where there will be no token anybody.If you are black than you know they bastardize our culture label us "urban" and act like they had some hand in making our stuff up. Thats the benefit of controlling the media.You get your story (lie) out first and there is little to no contest from the truth because it is not supported by the media.

But if you are black you quite possibly are aware of all of this. And were making that joke in a bitterly sarcastic way. But be careful with satire because it is a poor educator for those who are ignorant to what you are referring to.

And if you aren't black. I guess this post has no effect, because you probably already know everything there is to know about the effects of racism, injustice, and oppression. At least you are convinced you do, it is apparent in your flippant "token black guy" statement.
Be careful
June 09, 2007 03:26PM
Anyone on the face of this planet can be (and has been) racist... no group of people are exempt from ever having been guilty of ignorance and prejudice. The fact is that we as human beings are more than capable of treating other human beings like dirt, regardless of our origins. Sling, be careful you don't generalize in the opposite extreme. I doubt tj was trying to preach hate or anything of the sort.

Re: Be careful
June 09, 2007 04:21PM
I understand man's capability of treating each other like dirt. I also am aware of the current situation in the USA where we have the largest prison population in the history of the world and blacks make near 60 percent although they make 13 percent of the nation. In the 13th amendmant slavery is legal for felons (read it). Most are incarceratd on drug charges but the drug use in affluent white neighborhoods and in impoverished black neighborhoods are equal but on average police survielance of the black neighborhood are 500percent greater than the white neighborhood. And predominantly it ain't to serve and protect it's to bust.
This is one example of racism. A oppresive and or genocidal act of one race to another (collegiate academic deinition). What your referring to where say a black person may not like a white person based upon thier skin color and the legacy it represents is bigotry or prejudice. But that black person does not posses enough clout to enforce their will on a whole white community, where the reciprocal is very much a reality.
You can't tell me that if the ratios of white prisoners to college students were equal to that of the black community, that white people would change there policing methods and implement succesful community service programs.

Punstarr,you be careful that you don't skirt the entire issue in the name of escaping some..i don't know white guilt. I am not stating that TJ is preaching hate. I am saying that he is perpetuating a hate started long ago and excepted by this society as a norm. Just like misrepresentation of minorities in the american media is a perpetuation, comicbooks included.
If TJ means no harm he should be educated about the harm he is 'unknowingly' causing. And the reason i present so many real life supports for my view is to educate so their are no disillusions that this 'just another angry black man ith no substantial reason for his anger' as i've seen people of my plight called before. Utterly dismissed, with arrogance and false piety.
Lets not lump the evils of mankind into a inpenetrable ball that just has to be swallowed cause that is just the way it is. We need to check each other, call each other out onour stuff, or the evils will keep on perpetuating. Which was my intention with TJ.
Re: Be careful
June 09, 2007 04:32PM
You have a right to your beliefs, and you even have some valid points Slingshot, but please don't accuse or imply accusation that a single individual whom you've never met is racist... if that's what you're doing, that's what I take objection to. You know as much about me as I know about you, and because of that, I'm not seeking to judge you on anything but your words on this forum (as they are the only basis on you that I have).

I grew up fairly poor and was horribly mistreated by my peers (not for being poor, for being a weird, skinny nonathletic kid)... it had nothing to do with racism but nonetheless I understand how it feels to be treated badly for no justifiable reason. I have no "white guilt" because I have no reason to. I've never mistreated anyone based on their ethnicity, and neither has anyone in my family to my knowledge. My ancestors were Vikings and Swedish/Nordic fishermen... some of them may have done horrible things to their neighbors, but I absolutely will not be held accountable for their actions, and won't accept others attempting to hold me accountable for their actions. I am accountable for the things I do; nothing else.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.