Re: My Character Flaming Fox created 1998

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
November 14, 2007 04:32AM
Ok sorry it took so long but I believe that the character is more easily read as formated below.

The character has 4 main powers. As to how I played the character cohesively. I sort of went with the flow. I did not want to go for regeneration per say but a wanted some way to allow the character to heal in combat.

The character also needed to be able to have both defensive and offensive powers. The sound generation, fire generation allowed for this.

Shrinking also seemed to be a good defensive one until I worked out how to use it against opponents with armour... can you say instant steel shrink wrap.

Also handy for timed delayed shrinking eg tossing a bolder of about 2 tons compacted to the size of a pebble only to re enlarge shortly before impact.

The character allowed me alot of versatility. It is lots of fun to play. The Health drain also allows the party to draw on the regenerative ability of another character to heal existing NPC's and other party members without said ability. Sort of like the party cleric in D&d without the spell limitation.

Hero Name: Flaming Fox <br>
Race: Alien (Dankodian) <br>
<br>
Fighting - Ama - 54 <br>
Agility - Ama - 46 <br>
Strength - Mon - 67 <br>
Endurance - Mon - 73 <br>
Reason - Exe - 20 <br>
Intuition - Exe - 17 <br>
Psyche - Exe - 19 <br>
Health: 240 <br>
<br>
Resources Inc / 45 <br>
Popularity 5 <br>
Age 157 <br>
Height 5'00" <br>
Hair Brown <br>
Sex Hermaphrodite <br>
<br>
a picture of Flaming Fox can be seen here: <br>

[fadge.faithweb.com]
fox.jpg <br>

<B>MAIN POWERS </B><br>
Sound Gen(Ama)50 <br>
The Hero is able to generate sonic waves projected from his forehead. At power rank range and intensity <br>
<br>
Fire Generation(Inc)45 <br>
Mainly Generated from hands the hero is able to project and generate fire. At power rank intensity and range. The hero is also able to Manipulate existing flames. <br>
<br>
Shrinking(Ama)55 <br>
The hero is able to reduce his size down to 1/400th of his original size along with anything he is holding. This dose not deminish his strenght or the intensity of his powers only the area of effect. The hero can only reach the size intensity and may return to normal size at any time it is desired. The range of this power is touch. <br>
<br>
Health Drain(Mon)67 <br>
The Hero is able to drain the life essence - health from a target at will by touch alone. This is done at power rank intensity. This health can then be added to the Heros own health but not beyond his initial normal health levels. The Range of this rank is touch skin on skin contact is needed. <br>
<br>
<B>MAIN POWER </B> <br>
Sound Generation <br>
<u>Power Stunt: </u> <br>
Resonant Frequency(Ama)50 <br>
The hero is able to tune into the structural integraty of an object and locate the frequency that causes sit to literally explode. The Target takes power Rank Damage and then shatters as it shakes itself apart. This may take several rounds as the damage accumulates till the structure or target is sufficiently weakened. <br>
Flying(Inc)40 <br>
The Hero is able to project force waves to creat a sound wave which to ride on. The Hero is able to fly at Power rank speed. Currently INc. <br>
Force field Deflection(Ama)50 <br>
The hero is able to creat a sonic barrier to deflect Physical and energy attacks. This isnt so much stopping the attack as diverting it by bouncing the attack off an angular sonic wall. The Attack then proceeds till it disperses or is stopped by something else. <br>
Hypnotic Sound(Ama)50 <br>
The Hero is able to generate a hypnotic sound wave that eminates forward in a 90 degree arc. The hypnotised victim is then open to suggestions. this is similar to the mind control spell in that it allows them a chance to resist if it would place them in a karma losing situation. The target makes a Psyche Feat to resist. Takes one round to achieve the hypnotic state and another round to make a suggestion while the sound wave is present. The Wave hypnotic wave is then dropped and the victim then acts on the suggestion. <br>
Radar all Round(Ama)50 <br>
The Hero is able to generate a spherical sonic wave that acts like a sonar. It will allow the Hero to detect movement in the area surounding him and the distance of targets or objects as well as general size (eg: small, medium, large). It will allow the hero to safely navigate in darkness. Similar to the sonar that bats use only more advanced. <br>
Sound Force Bolts(Ama)50 <br>
The hero is able to generate sonic force bolts that have power rank range and power rank damage at power. The force bolt is channelled into compact cylindrical bolt projected from the forehead. <br>
<br>
<B>MAIN POWER </B><br>
Fire Generation <br>
Fireball(Inc)45 <br>
The Hero is able to generate fireballs that can travel up to power rank range speed and damage. The fireballs are mainly generated from the heros hands. <br>
Human Torch(Exe)20 <br>
the Hero is able to emit and generate flame from all parts of his body with the heat being projected outwards. The heat generated is at Exellent level and does power rank damage to any one touching it. <br>
Flight(Exe)20 <br>
While as a human torch the hero is able to generate wind currents to hover in place or project the hero as though he was flying. The hero can travel up to power rank speed. <br>
Flaming Images(Exe)20 <br>
The hero is able to generate flaming images and forms in the shape of himself or other humaniod, aminal or vegetable forms. The forms burn at power rank intensity and must be concentrated on to keep their shape or they will disperse. <br>
Body Armour(Exe)20 <br>
While in human torche form the flames provide protection (body armour) from up to power rank cold attacks as well as phycical from items whose material strength is Exellent power rank or less. <br>
<br>
<B>MAIN POWER </B><br>
Shrinking <br>
Shrink (self)(Ama)55 <br>
The Hero can reduce his own size down to power rank size, in this case 1/400th of his original size. This does not reduce the intensity of his powers. Only the area of effect. The above limitations for this power apply. <br>
Mass Shrinking(Ama)55 <br>
The hero is able to extend his ability to shrink other people down to power rank size of 1/400th of the original size. This includes anything that they were carrying at the time. The hero must be in contact with those he wishes to reduce in size, however continueal contact is not neccessary to keep the subjects at this reduced level. <br>
Shrink Object(Ama)55 <br>
The Hero is able to touch an object along with anything contained there in and reduce that object down to power rank size (1/400th). The above limitations apply. <br>
Without Accessories(Ama)55 <br>
The hero is able to touch and object or person and reduce the size of one without the attachments. Example the hero could shrink someone with a mutant inhibitor collar on and shrink the person and not the collar. Thus allowing safe removal of the collar. or to free someone from a cell or to reduce someone in size so that their armor falls off or is not as effective or encimbering. The Hero must be touching some part of the object he wishes to shrink <br>
Selecting Shrinking(Ama)55 <br>
The hero is able to select a component of the target and shrink that component. Eg someone holding on to a genade could be touched on his shoe and have his hands reduced to an extent as to make it extremely difficult to keep hold of. Or the Hero could could be seated in a plane and touch a wall and make aircrafts wings shrink so as force the plane to dive into an unihabited area before it could reach the densly populated location it was intended for. <br>
<br>
<B>MAIN POWER</B><br>
Health Drain<br>
<u>Power Stunt:</u><br>
Health Transmission(Mon)68<br>
The hero is able to transmit his own health to that of a target or from one target to another. The health is transfered at power rank number and is deducted from the first target or the hero himself then transfered to another target.This transfere of health can be at a slower rate to allow the donor a chance to recover. The damage is healed and the hero or target the health was taken from takes on the physical damage the target being heal originally had. Thus if the healing victim was badly beaten the hero would develop the the cuts bruises and soreness. If the victim was diseased however the hero would show symptoms of the disease but not develop the disease itself. This is the case if the hero was not infected. The hero will need to make an Endurance feat yellow or higher to avoide contracting the disease if it is contageous. Other limitations apply. <br>
Necrometry(Mon)68 <br>
The hero is able to gain emotive information from the dead this is done by touch. Feats up to 1 year is a Green Feat, up to 4 years is a Yellow Feat beyound 4 years is a Red Feat. All other limitations apply.<br>
<u>Power Stunt: </u><br>
Psychometry (Mon)68<br>
This allows the hero to touch an object and taste the life essence of the last person to touch it or the strongest life essence on the object. This will allow the hero to determine benelovent or malelovent intent and then match it to the subject if the hero has already been in contact with the subject or enable the hero to match the subject to the object at a later day if they come into physical contact with them. All other limitations apply. <br>
<br>
<br>
Talents / 4 <br>
Thrown Objects <br>
Electronics <br>
Engineering <br>
Pilot <br>
<br>
Contacts / 4 <br>
Prof. X <br>
Osiris <br>
Xenergy <br>
Shi-Ar Empire <br>
<br>
BackGround: Asla Radno was part of a peaceful race outside the milkway galaxy when his planet was attacked by a race known only as the Talaxians. Majority of his race were killed off except for the numerous individuals who displayed abnormal characteristics. (powers) He along with others were enslaved and kept in suspended animation. <br>
<br>
Before he was imprisoned he was a captain (recently promoted) of his own starship. He worked his way up into that position from that of electronics engineer. He also has the piloting skill partly as a result of his military training. The Dankodians were a peaceful race but had a violent history. They grew and evolved as a species. <br>
<br>
He underwent a number of experiments during his transportation to the slave pens which is an unknown location. He only knows that it took him past a planet called earth where the Talaxians stopped briefly to inpect this planet to sse if it was worth taking over. Part of this Process was to determine resistance from the "Terrans" most powerful groups... it turned out that these were mutants. <br>
<br>
As a result they Took on board some mutants. Shortly after this they lost control of some of the new arrivals and Asla and the remaining fellow captives were able, in the confusion break out of their cells. Asla had seen his fellow dankodians perish and had no wish to remain in the Talaxians company any longer. They made contact with the mutans and informed them of who their captors were and what they did. Asla and the escapees then set about removing from the talaxians minds any information about the planet below them that the newbies called Earth. Also erased any of the relevant ships loggs and sent them on their way. The escaping prisoners files were refiled in the computer system as deceased and logged as being Jettisoned. Thus they Escaped to the planets surface. <br>
<br>
It turned out that the Mutants he escaped with were trainies under the tutalage of a Professor Xavier. Asla joined the group and proved himself in working with the team on several missions. The Team went independent and formed under the name of Xenergy. In that time they have made contact with and saved a Benelevent AI ship who they named Osiris. Preventing its destruction along with that of the Earth. They now reside on the ship and utilise its Facilities. The ship is fully autonomous. And is able to generate several training facilities. <br>
<br>
They have also had contact with Shi-ar empire galaxy ships and assisted them in a battle with an unknown Bio-organic force. We have since maintained good relations. <br>
<br>
Subject Author Views Posted

My Character Flaming Fox created 1998

Fangs 224 May 09, 2005 06:21AM

MIC_Rulz 40 May 09, 2005 08:14AM

Fangs 35 May 09, 2005 04:08PM

Fangs 21 May 29, 2005 03:50PM

Redman II 34 May 29, 2005 04:48PM

Fangs 16 June 30, 2005 06:09PM

Fangs 11 November 13, 2007 02:58AM

MIC_Rulz 17 June 30, 2005 06:21PM

Redman II 19 June 30, 2005 08:44PM

Fangs 25 February 06, 2006 10:59PM

Nightmask 13 November 13, 2007 02:50PM

Fangs 15 November 14, 2007 04:32AM

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.