Welcome to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning!

Posted by The Rook 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: A round of applause....
February 24, 2008 05:43AM
And here I thought it was simply Amazing (50). ;)

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
February 24, 2008 05:48AM
Easy now. If we give The Rook too much credit he'll want a cut of the Karma, and that simply will not do.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 24, 2008 08:08AM
*chuckles* But I need that for my first set of improvements in order to prop up my Force Field and get a few extra talents to compliment my FASERIP and shore up some of the holes. Ahhhh the challenges of a new game and deciding what route to take in the improvement of one's character to better both it and benefit the group as a whole.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
February 24, 2008 10:27PM
Hey...did you hear that? That was the sound of TLD's and Nightmask's Karma piling up!!! Ahh, how flattery will get you everywhere.... :D

In all seriousness, I'm glad you guys are digging the Campaign right now. That makes it a lot more rewarding for myself. Hopefully when the action starts (sometime soon) you guys will see fit to Column Shift me to Remarkable/Monstrous!!! (:!D

The Rook
(who is lucky to have an awesome set of players)
February 26, 2008 05:56PM
Ahhh c'mon Rook your making me blush. Oh, wait. Could be that my Plasma Generation kicking in?

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 27, 2008 03:22AM
Let's hope not. I'm standing a little close to you for that to be a comfortable notion....

TR

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.