New Resource Material!

Posted by Venger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Resource Material!
November 21, 2007 04:03PM
I would like to share this resource with the rest of Classic Marvel. If you would like to have extra material on Aliens you will love this bonus gift, give thanks to The Skycutter and ThatArtGuy for finding it!:D

[download.yousendit.com]
X
Re: New Resource Material!
November 21, 2007 04:28PM
Venger, thanxs for sharing. And a Big Thank You to The Cutter and TAG!!X(
November 21, 2007 04:43PM
Thank you Cutter and TAG!!:.D
November 21, 2007 04:58PM
I do not know who ThatArtGuy is but thanks. I would like to give a big shout out to The SKYCUTTER, Thank you Cutter!!:D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2007 04:59PM by LightHammer.
November 21, 2007 05:02PM
I have been looking for this material for about 10yrs! Thank you ThatArtGuy and The Skycutter!!:!)-D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2007 05:04PM by Death Dealer.
November 21, 2007 05:09PM
The SKYCUTTER and ThatArtGuy! The Batman and Robin of Classic Marvel,Hmmm. Thank you Batman and Robin(:!P)
November 21, 2007 05:18PM
Batman and Robin, Man I love it Homie Darkling! LOL Peace Out Homies.......:P
November 21, 2007 05:27PM
Nuke, I was not disrespecting The SKYCUTTER and ThatArtGuy! I just think they make a great team.:.D
November 21, 2007 05:35PM
I would like to say thanks to Venger, {The Uber Lords Themselves} ThatArtGuy and The SKYCUTTER!! X(
November 21, 2007 05:44PM
I would also like to say thank you to ThatArtGuy and The SKYCUTTER! The Uber kings:D
November 21, 2007 05:48PM
I call Batman!

(Yes, I'm taking advantage of the fact that Skycutter hasn't seen it yet.) :D
No problem guys and gals...
November 21, 2007 05:50PM
It's an awesome book, and deserves to be read. Good luck finding a hard copy, it's almost as bad as the UPB and Avengers Archives to find.

TAG
November 21, 2007 05:57PM
Thanks you for the new resource material TAG and The SKYCUTTER! Hey TAG you said you call on the Batman, But The Cutter already has "THE" on the front of his name! You know what that means TAG or is that Robin, just kidding TAG.:P Thank you again!!:D
November 21, 2007 06:32PM
See what happens when you stop scanning stuff and start working on new material? Everybody forgets you. ;)

TAG
November 24, 2007 12:23PM
Thank you ThatArtGuy and The Skycutter for this awesome reference material on the Space Marines!:D I just have one question, where did you guys find this material? I thought it was out of print, I know you can still buy the book if your lucky on Ebay.8-)
November 24, 2007 12:38PM
Thank you ThatArtGuy and The SKYCUTTER for the new material. It really goes will with the Aliens Vs Predator PDF!X(
November 24, 2007 01:25PM
It has been out-of-print for a long time. The PDF has been around awhile, but is equally hard to find.

I want to say... it's not my scan. (Just so everyone knows. I also would have done it differently.)

TAG
November 24, 2007 01:39PM
ThatArtGuy, where did you find the PDF? The reason I ask, a friend of mine has been looking for it for years! I hope the PDF gets posted here at Classic Marvel, it would be a great resource to have with the Alien VS. Predator PDF. (tu)
War
November 24, 2007 05:27PM
Wow!! Now this is really cool. Thanks to ThatArtGuy and The SKYCUTTER!X(
November 24, 2007 05:39PM
I'm a fan of the Alien movies, this new resource material is perfect. I would just like to say thanks to the Uber Kings, ThatArtGuy and The Skycutter!:D

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.