New Resource Material!

Posted by Venger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Reposted Aliens Manual, Again!!
December 08, 2007 06:45PM
thanks SC for the quick turnaround
very cool

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
A third less filling, Green Lantern Lite!"
December 09, 2007 03:17PM
SKYCUTTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To all that missed it before, here is your link to
> the Aliens Colonial Marines Technical Manual!
> B!)-
>
> I will try and see if I can get Aunt_Petunia to
> post this supplement here at Classic Marvel! Hope
> for the Best...
>
> [download.yousendit.com]

I would like to thank you Skycutter, I have been looking for this supplement for 8 years now and was told it was out of print. I thought that I would never find it! As a new member to Classic Marvel, I would like to let you know that you are one of the reasons that I registered. Thank You!:.D
Re: New Resource Material!
December 25, 2007 10:07AM
Hey Skycutter, do you think you can repost this link. I'm going to see AVP II tonight and I have some ideas for a new character. :D
December 25, 2007 05:17PM
Skycutter, could you repost this Link! I missed out on your earlier posting of it.:X

December 28, 2007 06:56AM
Skycutter, Please repost this Link! A Fan of your work!!:D
Re: Aliens- Colonial Marines Technical Manual!
December 28, 2007 02:40PM
Here is your Link! I hope to hear back from Aunt_Petunia soon on if this material can be posted here for all to download! B!)-

[www.yousendit.com]

The Skycutter

Re: Aliens- Colonial Marines Technical Manual!
December 29, 2007 12:52PM
Thank you Cutter!!X(
January 01, 2008 09:40PM
Cutter, this pdf is great! Thanks for posting it.X(

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.