Re: merits of Talent, demerits of raw Reason

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
February 18, 2008 10:52PM
I feel like I should have a pretty good reason (Good, at least): I'm more brains than brawn.

But when I consider my mechanical ability, I come up way short. And the ability to build is a huge part of the Reason slot.

I think there are plenty of little professor types who could not figure out how to plug in a hair dryer without help, but are great at retaining knowledge, using that knowledge creativley (for problem solving) and developing new knowledge. Maybe "brains" and "natural mechanical ability" (sometimes being called "he's good with his hands" ) should be two different things.

At least we know this: In a rough sense, there are different types of intelligence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2008 10:59PM by Mark.
Subject Author Views Posted

merits of Talent, demerits of raw Reason

Powersurge 40 February 18, 2008 05:58PM

Redman II 19 February 18, 2008 06:09PM

Punstarr 17 February 18, 2008 06:18PM

Nightmask 14 February 18, 2008 09:55PM

Mark 16 February 18, 2008 10:52PM

TankerAce 20 February 18, 2008 11:48PM

Nightmask 19 February 19, 2008 12:22AM

TankerAce 29 February 19, 2008 03:53AM

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.