Re: Damage

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
May 12, 2006 12:41PM
one thing i wonder, with this alt system, is how Martial Arts skills are added into it? Will those +CS affect the result of the damage amount? Will that help Thor and Herc able to hit for UN? It certainly would be the case for Martial Arts B, which adds to the Fighting column.

I like this idea of the full punch damage in coordination with Fighting skill. It makes sense. Does it burden down the game play? Not sure, it does not seem to do so. All one needs to do is compute what their max damage is for a punch ahead of time and all is set.

Hell, this could be info that only the Judge has knowledge of. As far as the character thinks, he/she is punching for full effect, but in reality, they are not as efficient as they think. Hell, when i punch someone in real life, I think I have my full strength behind it, but in reality, I'm not that efficient of a fighter, so it's weaker than I think.
Subject Author Views Posted

Damage

whippletheduck 170 May 06, 2006 04:57PM

Powersurge 49 May 06, 2006 08:46PM

whippletheduck 35 May 07, 2006 02:52PM

davidrpaige 30 May 12, 2006 12:41PM

Powersurge 25 May 12, 2006 02:35PM

Fangs 26 May 11, 2006 10:09PM

whippletheduck 20 May 13, 2006 09:46AM

Fangs 33 May 15, 2006 03:03PM

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.