Micro-Environment

Posted by Lafarallin 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Micro-Environment
January 15, 2008 12:13AM
Another example would be the Batman. Here's a character that owns a mega-corporation with Resources tied up running subsidiaries in just about every industry you can think of, but Bruce Wayne can't just call up Lucius Fox and say "Hey, can you have that WayneTech prototype Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator delivered to my house? I want to blow up Mars, it blocks my view of Jupiter."

He'd have to kit-bash one together, and given what he's got laying around the cave, it isn't very likely he'd be sucessful.

-----
"Batman and Captain America are the key to everything" - Alexander Luthor Jr. of Earth-Blue3/Red616, on merging the Purple Multiverse

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.