Revamped Exiles Mimic Sheet

Posted by Nightmask 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Another Power
October 20, 2007 02:32PM
Found a few of my Exiles comics I wasn't able to read earlier and apparently from what was depicted during the storyarc dealing with the planet infected by the tecno-virus carried by Warlock it was noted that Mimic becomes incapable of being contacted telepathically or sending thoughts while in armored form. So he'd have the following power in armored form:

Psi-Screen: While in armored form Mimic develops an Unearthly rank Psi-Screen, blocking telepathic contact although also preventing him from broadcasting his thoughts while he is in armored form at the same time.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.