dungeon crafter 3

Posted by Fangs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
dungeon crafter 3
December 04, 2007 06:56PM
hey everyone check out the latest incarnation of dungeon crafter

goto www.dungeoncrafter3.com.

I think that you will like it.

right up there with hero machine
Re: dungeon crafter 3
December 05, 2007 06:08PM
here is a map that I made with the program

The good thing about the program is that it allows you to create your own tiles so that you can generate custom maps.

I am surprised that more people have not responded to this thread.

Let me know what you think
Attachments:
open | download - CMSH-map.jpg (69.6 KB)
December 05, 2007 06:11PM
if any one want the tiles that I made then let me know and I will place them up here.

though it is probably easier to send it via email.
December 05, 2007 07:48PM
*yawns and mmms* Looks pretty good.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
December 05, 2007 07:51PM
Downloaded it earlier, haven't put my greasy fingers on on all of its doo-dads yet. Looks cool.
December 05, 2007 09:07PM
Seems a bit lacking in resources to begin with. And if I were going to make my own tiles, I really wouldn't need software to asemble it...
December 06, 2007 09:30AM
Dungeon Crafter is one my most favorite programs... I think I have over 30+ tile sets for Dungeon Crafter 2.

You could visit legacy section for older tile sets... I am not sure how compatible they are with DC3, however. Still, it is something worth looking forward too.
December 06, 2007 03:07PM
the new version uses PNG images.

Not sure what picture format that DC2 used.

DC1 I beleive allowed you to use .bmp files.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.