new player

Posted by kidfromtown 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
new player
November 04, 2007 04:21PM
hey everyone
I just found this site and remember the game from when i was younger. i was wondering how to get involved. However, none of my friends are in to this type of thing so does anyone have any suggestions
Re: new player
November 13, 2007 01:54AM
Get their Children involved
or you could try organising a play be email group or regular get togethers on Messenger, Yahoo or Hotmail version.

the PBEM (Play by Electronic Mail) would be good if you want the chance to run a game and to learn some of the rules.

Also good for putting together a book around the genre as well. this works well as well if you have people from drastically different time zones too.

You could then migrate to the online messenger version once you are familiar with the rules for a more real time experience.

This version will also allow you to individually allert relevant players of events.

The children option..... well only if the parents are happy for you to do this.

You could introduce this to the others in the group to see if they like it.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.