Driving skill

Posted by G.A.W. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Driving skill
November 10, 2007 11:35AM
Is there any references of a Driving talent for mainstream Marvel characters?

What would some of you guys have the talent do in terms of rule mechanics? bonus CS?

*****--- Which characters in the M.U. would qualify in your opinion with the driving talent?

--- Johnny Storm
--- Tony Stark
--- Captain Britain's brother( cant remember name)

those guys used to drive in pro-auto races

There are many who in comics who fly quin-jets and such but dont have the pilot talent- This would be a higher calibre driving skill.
Re: Driving skill
November 10, 2007 12:02PM
By driving skill, I assume you mean something above and beyond normal automobile operation that most of us poor shlubs have. Race driving, stunt driving, etc. For this, I just treat it as another talent - give it a +1CS to Agility, up to the manuverability of the vehicle.

Re: HOT wheels talent
November 10, 2007 10:56PM
Who are some characters you would be willing to give the driving talent to?
November 11, 2007 02:26AM
Johnny Storm would definitely have an automobile driving talent. Dan Ketch and Johnny Blaze would for motorcycles.

TAG
November 11, 2007 09:33AM
I think Johnny Blaze rates the equivalent of Ultimate Skill (Motorcycle Driving), as does that one group of motorcycle riders, the Thunderbirds I think they're called. Ben Grimm has an equivalent version for air and spacecraft. The Feat itself I think grants either a rank (like Grimm getting I think Incredible skill, or the Marauder getting Monstrous) or a 2CS bonus to all piloting feat rolls with the vehicle type in question.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.