new player

Posted by kidfromtown 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: new player
November 14, 2007 10:28AM
Greetings.
I am also new to this site and i am pleased to see the rulebooks have not died with their withdrawal from the bookshops.
I used to play Marvel all the time in the late eighties-early nineties and i look forward to a nostalgic chat with like minded players.
November 14, 2007 10:04PM
I would like to be the first to say, "Welcome to the Community Doctor Logan."

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically
November 15, 2007 08:34AM
I'm the second! Mwahaha! Welcome, Logan. :D

Welcome
November 15, 2007 12:33PM
As others have posted before me, Welcome indeed, to you and all other newcomers... :)

Pull up a chair... There's plenty of drinks and snacks to go around, and lots of grilling to enjoy.. :D

Quack, damn you...
November 15, 2007 09:36PM
Welcome and enjoy. This community is *guaranteed* never to get bored with your gaming stories. We all have at least a suitcase full of them.

November 16, 2007 04:14AM
The only thing is that when you have children it takes so much more work. I wont bore the forum with the details. Only have this to say.

As a husband you have to be prepared to make sacrifices and conceed alot of points. I have seen my friends deal with the alternatives.
November 16, 2007 04:29AM
Fangs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only thing is that when you have children it
> takes so much more work. I wont bore the forum
> with the details. Only have this to say.
>
> As a husband you have to be prepared to make
> sacrifices and conceed alot of points. I have seen
> my friends deal with the alternatives.

QFT

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.