new player

Posted by kidfromtown 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
new player
November 04, 2007 04:16PM
hey everyone,
Im new to this site, I actually just found it and remember this game from when i was younger. I was wondering how to get involved without having any friends of my own who are into this. Thanks
Re: new player
November 04, 2007 05:10PM
Welcome to the site, man. Always good to see another new face. :)

November 04, 2007 05:14PM
hey thanks
I was just wondering does anyone every make groups or offline games with people from the forums? I mean i loved this game when i was younger and would like to play again
November 04, 2007 05:21PM
I'll be honest... it's mostly just discussion of the game and comics in general, rather than scheduling offline or online games. Though the discussions have been fun enough for me that I've posted over three thousand times, so hop on in and join the fun. :)

November 05, 2007 03:33PM
You wouldn't happen to live in or near Tucson, would you?

November 05, 2007 08:43PM
....or Phoenix? There's a few of us who live in this area, such as Ragnarok and
Swordsman2002...and myself and spouse... (And you gotta come up one of these days,
Surge...or something...or do we have to do a Virtual Game Day and corner a Yahoo
group and do PBEM?)

Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Niniri

November 07, 2007 12:49PM
hey thanks for replying
No i live in New York City. But it was nice to get some responses
November 07, 2007 01:03PM
Ah...you in the Big Apple! Just be glad it's not the Marvel version, eh?
Elsewise things might be...interesting...at times... :)

Cheers,

Niniri

November 07, 2007 04:18PM
NEW YORK CITY?!

Get a rope.

;) j/k.

November 08, 2007 12:12AM
Welcome to the Community.

Yep Niniri, I now live in Mesa. We need to hang out again sometime Niniri. And it would be cool to finally meet you Surge, since you are also in Arizona. Cool, we have three people that I know of in Arizona. My other players don't go on here for some reason which is beyond me. I have a groups of six players who get together every Friday & Saturday weekly to game, well we game two versions of a Marvel table top RPG. My 3rd Millenium campaign on Fridays and one of my other players runs a paranormal version marvel campaign on Saturdays. We have loads of fun. Somedays I'll also GM the Saturday Paranormal game when my other player is a bit burned out at GMing.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2007 12:13AM by RAGNARoK.
November 08, 2007 01:29PM
Arid-Zone-A
November 08, 2007 02:33PM
You got that right, TAG! :)

Cheers,

Niniri

November 08, 2007 04:53PM
Waow, how fast time flies. Very hard for me to do much of anything online, paper and dice is always preferred. Provided my work sched. is OK, I suppose we can come up with something up Pheonix way. PM me and we can plan a weekend.

November 08, 2007 10:00PM
Surge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Waow, how fast time flies. Very hard for me to do
> much of anything online, paper and dice is always
> preferred. Provided my work sched. is OK, I
> suppose we can come up with something up Pheonix
> way. PM me and we can plan a weekend.

I never cared for online RPG's. Like the chat messengers rpg's, forum rpg's or even the email rpg's. I think it blows really. I'm Old School Table Top RPG all the way. Give me dice, a character sheet and a group of players to bluff as a GM anyday. IMO, It's the truest form of gaming. Since it is the original way to game to begin with. Come to Mesa any weekend with a heads up and I'll treat ya to a real game with a group of players to boot. I'll feed ya wine brats and soda or beer. You can even stay in the guest room if you feel the need. It would be fun.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically
November 09, 2007 05:51AM
Lemme tell ya, this guy makes a mean batch of brats! Been there, done that,
and it was delish! :D~

Cheers,

Niniri

November 09, 2007 03:04PM
His kids are that bad?!? *ROTFLOL*
November 09, 2007 03:17PM
ROTF....Ragnarok doesn't have any kids...that I know of!
And if given the choice between bratwurst and brat-worst,
I'd cheerfully adopt the sausage over the lil' two-legged
terrors!

Cheers,

Niniri

November 12, 2007 10:24PM
Yeah, my little demon spawns are somethin else ;P

flam-ing.
-noun

-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

November 13, 2007 02:00AM
Hey the kids are the future people... get them interested when they are young... my little 5 year old girl loves looking through my superhero game books with me and I read her the history backgrounds.

She has even come up with her own super hero name: Catwillow.

gotta love it.
November 14, 2007 08:34AM
Fangs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey the kids are the future people... get them
> interested when they are young... my little 5 year
> old girl loves looking through my superhero game
> books with me and I read her the history
> backgrounds.
>
> She has even come up with her own super hero name:
> Catwillow.
>
> gotta love it.

Don't get me wrong, I love kids. My wife and I are having fun trying to get kids. :P

That's so cool that your daughter is into gaming, right on man. I aim to introduce my kid to the game too, when I get kids of course.

flam-ing.
-noun

-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.