Newbie!!!!

Posted by ThokkFanglong 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Newbie!!!!
October 19, 2007 08:34AM
So I am going to be getting into a campaign that is starting up this weekend and I am very intersted in the Cosmic power I saw on thsi site a while back but I am unabel to locate it again.. Could someone give me a little guidance?
Re: Newbie!!!!
October 19, 2007 09:44AM
I found it thank you though. Silly me looked past it at least 1/2 of a dozen times.

So what are folsk thoughts on the best build ofr a criminal overlord type my elaning are towards cosmic vs. ice.

The idea is a cool demeanored bad man.
I found it thank you though. Silly me looked past it at least 1/2 of a dozen times.

So what are folsk thoughts on the best build ofr a criminal overlord type my elaning are towards cosmic vs. ice.

October 19, 2007 10:32AM
Welcome to the forums! :)

Not sure about a cosmically powered criminal overlord, unless it's a space based setting. On Earth that's a tad powerful imho.

October 19, 2007 01:56PM
Oh I don't know, it's amazing how many cosmic types like to slum on earth, and surprising how many have been born or created on earth.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
October 20, 2007 06:38AM
Are you playing a hero or a villain reforming ?

More info on the game setting would also be helpful.
October 21, 2007 01:07PM
Welcome to the madhouse...er...forums!

Niniri

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.