New Guy!

Posted by Ronin 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Guy!
October 20, 2007 12:50PM
I have been following the threads here at Classic Marvel for about 1 year. I have noticed some changes in the PDF's that has updated the Marvel RPG. Most of all the PDF's created by The Skycutter!! I also like the write ups that have been done by both the Cutter and Nightmask.:.D
Re: New Guy!
October 20, 2007 01:13PM
Welcome to the insanity, Ronin!

October 20, 2007 01:52PM
Welcome puny Mortal Flea:D from The Mighty Galactus 1:!)-D(tu)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2007 01:52PM by Galactus 1.
October 20, 2007 02:51PM
Welcome to our community.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically
October 20, 2007 03:08PM
Welcome to the board and glad my write-ups have proven so enjoyable to you! :) Do feel free to go to those you liked most and post your compliments on them directly. ;)

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
October 21, 2007 01:03PM
Welcome to the insanity, Ronin!

Cheers,

Niniri

October 21, 2007 06:36PM
NiniriAZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome to the insanity, Ronin!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Niniri

Jinx! ::!o

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.