Vlemming's Website!

Posted by Drifter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Vlemming's Website!
August 03, 2007 12:33AM
I would like to thank the SKYCUTTER for finding Wouter Vlemmings Web address for me. I was a big big fan of Vlemmings website in the day, I hope he starts up a new site soon! Thanks again Cutter...

Vlemming is the King!! X(
August 03, 2007 04:20PM
> Long live the MSH Mailing List Alumni!!!!

Man, when you say it like that you make me feel even older, Ty... argg
August 03, 2007 05:36PM
Hey, how're you doing, you ol' firecracker?

Niniri

August 06, 2007 08:51PM
Man, Vlemming's site was THE first classic MSH site I found on the web after being introduced to the game around 2000 or so. I still have a bunch of stats for characters that I printed from that site long ago. Great to see he's still around.

________________________________________________________________________________
"All who wander are not lost." J.R.R. Tolkein

"History and experience have taught us that the oldest among our kind invariably prove the most formidable." Sage, X-Treme X-Men #43

"You leap like a hyena in heat!!" Conan to Wolverine, What If...? #16

"Useless, all useless...I was once a MAN!!" Cobra Commander, G.I. Joe the Movie

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.