Super heroine bust size

Posted by The Red Falcon 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Super heroine bust size
May 19, 2007 04:16PM
amen and well said.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically
July 23, 2007 10:19AM
I never thought I would include Jubilee in this thread... never in my life. But then I just saw her picture in the New Warriors book. Wow. She's certainly 'developed' into quite the superheroine. People are calling her 'Boobilee' now. ::!o

July 23, 2007 10:25AM
I missed this thread. But Jubes is lookin stacked. You go girl!

July 23, 2007 12:15PM
She's all growed up....
July 23, 2007 02:26PM
Aah, and this time it wasn't me who resurrected this thread but I'm very happy to see it again and Jubilee as well, hubba hubba. It's just beautiful how they grow.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically
July 23, 2007 02:45PM
Oh my the artistic style might present her with unrealistic chest coverage but that's still a very nice expression of her bounciness in an all new way. :)

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2007 02:47PM by Nightmask.
Re: fake?
July 24, 2007 01:31AM
Their fake!

or this is a Marvel Boob recton!

Besides robots who in the Marvel U. would you say has fake looking breasts? whoever you pick does not have to have fake breasts just that to you they look fake.
July 24, 2007 01:39AM
Can't get faker than Jocasta's boobage. :)

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

July 24, 2007 04:45AM
Naw dude those are totally real. 8-):P

July 24, 2007 05:10AM
Depends on the artist, really. I'd say Psylocke in general. Especially for an Asian chick, she's overly stacked. For a ninja, those damn things would just get in the way.

July 24, 2007 07:37AM
Punstarr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Depends on the artist, really. I'd say Psylocke
> in general. Especially for an Asian chick, she's
> overly stacked. For a ninja, those damn things
> would just get in the way.

They can get in my way any day. :D

flam-ing.
-noun

-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

July 24, 2007 07:58AM
Here are a few teasers. I drew the last three a few years ago.

flam-ing.
-noun

-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2007 07:59AM by RAGNARoK.
July 24, 2007 08:39AM
I'm gonna go with the Scarlet Witch. over the years Wanda's rack seems to just inflate. Maybe she has a synthetic fetish for more than just her husband...

Or maybe it's them superior mutant genes or something. Hell of a secondary mutation.

July 24, 2007 11:05AM
The elf chick was not showing any boobage! I demand she turn around this instant! Doesn't she know what kind of thread this is?!! :D

July 24, 2007 01:35PM
That elf chick as you put it, happens to be the same elf chick sucking face with my RAGNARoK charater. Plus, I said "teaser" and she's obviously teasing and it worked, lol, it made you pipe up with the Not Showing Boobage protest. My job here is done. :D

flam-ing.
-noun

-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

July 24, 2007 02:10PM
Punstarr Wrote:
> I never thought I would include Jubilee in this
> thread... never in my life. But then I just saw
> her picture in the New Warriors book. Wow. She's
> certainly 'developed' into quite the superheroine.
> People are calling her 'Boobilee' now. ::!o
>
> [i180.photobucket.com]
> oobilee.jpg

It's all your fault Punstarr that I am responding to this thread! I never look at these heroines as sex objects! Shame on all of you! LOL! And when you believe that you can ban me from ever posting!!!!

My lord, what have they done to Boobi-um... I mean Jubilee?! She should be in traction for those! Now to be on topic, I read the posts on the breast sizes for the afore-mentioned heroines! And I concur with the assessments listed thus far. And to address the secondary issue of the more attractive of the Marvel U. I would have to vote in Ms. Ororo Monroe [en.wikipedia.org],
& confirm the previously mentioned She-Hulk
[upload.wikimedia.org]
[upload.wikimedia.org] (just open that issue and, nuff said!)
[upload.wikimedia.org]
and introduce (as far as I know, come on... there's over 200 posts to look over) Mrs Susan Richards [upload.wikimedia.org].
[upload.wikimedia.org]
[upload.wikimedia.org]
and Lorelei.
[upload.wikimedia.org]

As villainesses go I nominate Titania II
[upload.wikimedia.org]
[www.leaderslair.com]
and the Enchantress.
[upload.wikimedia.org]
[www.marveldirectory.com]

Oops! Almost forgot the most erotically drawn character in the Marvel U. The White Queen aka Emma Frost!
[upload.wikimedia.org]
[upload.wikimedia.org]
[upload.wikimedia.org]

Peace out!
July 24, 2007 02:36PM
daikumanoken Wrote:
> Punstarr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I never thought I would include Jubilee in this
> > thread... never in my life. But then I just
> saw
> > her picture in the New Warriors book. Wow.
> She's
> > certainly 'developed' into quite the
> superheroine.
> > People are calling her 'Boobilee' now. ::!o
> >
> >
> [i180.photobucket.com]
>
> > oobilee.jpg
>
>
> It's all your fault Punstarr that I am responding
> to this thread! I never look at these heroines as
> sex objects! Shame on all of you! LOL! And when
> you believe that you can ban me from ever
> posting!!!!
>
> My lord, what have they done to Boobi-um... I mean
> Jubilee?! She should be in traction for those! Now
> to be on topic, I read the posts on the breast
> sizes for the afore-mentioned heroines! And I
> concur with the assessments listed thus far. And
> to address the secondary issue of the more
> attractive of the Marvel U. I would have to vote
> in Ms. Ororo Monroe
> [en.wikipedia.org]
> ,
> & confirm the previously mentioned She-Hulk
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> ulk01.jpg
> [upload.wikimedia.org]-
> hulk.jpg (just open that issue and, nuff said!)
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> hulk_7_cover.jpg
> and introduce (as far as I know, come on...
> there's over 200 posts to look over) Mrs Susan
> Richards
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> F106.jpg.
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> sible_Woman_06.jpg
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> asticfour281.GIF
> and Lorelei.
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> lei_Asgardian.jpg
>
> As villainesses go I nominate Titania II
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> nia-webofspiderman59.jpg
> [www.leaderslair.com].
> html
> and the Enchantress.
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> antress.jpg
> [www.marveldirectory.com]
> ntress.htm
>
> Oops! Almost forgot the most erotically drawn
> character in the Marvel U. The White Queen aka
> Emma Frost!
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> f165.png
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> _Frost_-_1.jpg
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> 156.jpg
>
> Peace out!

With the pictures you just delivered, why on earth would anyone ban ya? Nice selection of pics by the way. I especially like the last few of Emma Frost. Makes me want to become a Super Villain and call myself The Purple Nurple.

flam-ing.
-noun

-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2007 02:37PM by RAGNARoK.
July 24, 2007 04:00PM
Don't forget Sersi then, she's been drawn quite hedonistically sexy, and of course the marvel version of Aphrodite.

-- Peter David

July 24, 2007 04:11PM
Well her pre-asian form was busty but that was quite natural, but you're falling into a stereotype there for female bustlines in regards to asians. I've seen a lot of clips and pics online of very busty japanese and chinese women, which is even more obvious since the rest of them is fairly slender, unlike your average naturally busty female american.

-- Peter David

July 24, 2007 04:21PM
She's a woman who can alter reality, and does it generally subconsciously, not so surprising she'd inflate her chest over the years, especially considering no matter the era women are very focused on the idea that they need a big bust to attract men or be a 'real' woman.

-- Peter David

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.