Super heroine bust size

Posted by The Red Falcon 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: comic rarity- SMALL bust size
September 22, 2007 02:27PM
I would add Dagger to the list but I just read a Runaways trade and she was portrayed with decent cleavage!!!

the 80's comics she was at best a B-cup!?!
September 22, 2007 03:15PM
Jubilee

Re: Super heroine bust size
September 23, 2007 03:33AM
They have grown, Shadow Cat, Jubilee, Dagger.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically
September 23, 2007 04:03AM

Shadow Cat

Jubilee

Dagger

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2007 04:04AM by RAGNARoK.
September 23, 2007 12:46PM
I remember when Namorita first appeared, that chick looked like a boy

September 23, 2007 07:03PM
That reminds me... does Namor have -two- cousins? Namorita and Namora? Is one of them newer than the other?

September 24, 2007 10:52AM
Like Freddy, Jason, or Chucky, this thread just will not die. Hey, I think for just a little realism, some sheroes ought to be drawn less busty than others...just like in real life. With the uniformity in bosomyness you see in comics, it makes one wonder if a boob job comes with the cape. Or is it like in the amusement parks, "to go on this ride, you must be this big or bigger?"...

September 24, 2007 11:52AM
Well in one instance, I know Frank Cho [artist of mighty avengers] said that he was gonna try and draw various members with different bosom sizes, but just decided to give everyone d-cups. probably because it's just faster for him to draw in that proportion.

September 24, 2007 08:13PM
Raine Sinclair, aka Wolfesbane has generally had a small bust-size, although I think they've been giving her a larger bustline of late, once they feraled her up and apparently turned her from shy and modest into the opposite.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
September 24, 2007 08:15PM
Nightmask Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Raine Sinclair, aka Wolfesbane has generally had a
> small bust-size, although I think they've been
> giving her a larger bustline of late, once they
> feraled her up and apparently turned her from shy
> and modest into the opposite.

I'll say they have! Look.

September 24, 2007 08:16PM
Understandable, since she was a runaway teenager at the time and dancer, and they're generally smaller bust-size. She's had time to grow up and mature since then and without the dedication to dancing she could grow in bust size somewhat over how she started.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

September 24, 2007 08:20PM
Well unless someone's retconned it again Namorita is a clone of some sort of Namora, at least I think it was Namora. As a hybrid she was supposedly sterile so she commissioned an exiled Atlantean scientist to produce a clone for her so she gave birth to it and called it her daughter.

-- Peter David

September 24, 2007 08:27PM
Wait... which one was the one in the New Warriors?

September 24, 2007 08:29PM
How sad, she's female and a lycanthrope so she must be a wild party girl eager to strut her stuff and chase guys. Can't simply have her get over the abusive so-called priest of her village and be a normal and decent girl, got to go extreme.

-- Peter David

September 24, 2007 08:30PM
Namorita.

-- Peter David

September 24, 2007 08:34PM
Well there goes the "it's only been 13 years since the FF went into space" theory for Marvel.

September 24, 2007 08:35PM
Well it _was_ actually part of the powers of Buxom Gal, she absorbed energy and stored it in her breasts, so when she was powered up she was D-Cup or larger and when she was drained she'd get down to an A-cup or even flat-chested.

-- Peter David

September 24, 2007 08:37PM
They always find a way around that, like artificially accelerated aging rate and false/implanted memories.

-- Peter David

September 25, 2007 08:51AM
try reading x-factor. You can get the Sinead-o-Sinclaire version with small rack and self-identity issues you miss.

September 27, 2007 01:10AM
The best way to kill a thread like this is to post tasteless pictures of heroes. Like so....

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

Which would kill anyone's desire to look at this page anylonger..... Unless you fix it with colorful pictures of Heroes like these...

What? It's the only "Cat Woman" I can find on such short notice.

flam-ing.
-noun

-verb (used with object)

-Verb phrase

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2007 01:12AM by RAGNARoK.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.