Name Change Poll, Or....

Posted by N U K E 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Name Change Poll, Or....
January 30, 2008 05:28PM
Hey Homies! I'm starting a poll.

Peace out Homies
Re: Name Change Poll, Or....
January 30, 2008 05:52PM
I prefer Eunuke (Eunuch) myself.
January 30, 2008 05:54PM
Me too.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2008 05:59PM by RAGNARoK.
January 31, 2008 04:10AM
Nuke,

In the past, I've defended your right to "free speech" in this forum. I, personally, think you have just as much right as any of us to be here. But your most recent comments in this thread have really crossed the line--and I think even you understand that. Slurs like the ones you used simply have no place here. In fact, although I understand that you and ThatArtGuy don't like one another overmuch, I think you owe him the courtesy of an apology. Your statement was thoughtless, classless and hurtful at least--and slanderous at worst.

I would caution you not to do that again. If you do, I would expect Aunt Petunia to censure you from the forum--perhaps permanently.

The Rook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2008 04:11AM by The Rook.
January 31, 2008 09:19AM
I'll second that sentiment.

January 31, 2008 07:20PM
I third that... Plus, I don't think TAG had anything to do with this. Whether you take my word or not. This is not his style.

January 31, 2008 08:27PM
Please Homie! You, You, You! You think it's all about you Homie Nuke. It's MY name that needs to be Changed, not yours. We can't have two of us on here homie. It's just cramping my style. You can keep the name, Nuke. I don't want it....anymore. :D

Please Vote Homies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2008 08:29PM by N U K E.
January 31, 2008 08:51PM
Homie TAG, I sincerely apologize that your name got dragged into this. It was not my intention.

Peace Out Homie ThatArtGuy, Uber King.
January 31, 2008 10:45PM
It said in Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War”; the enemy, of my enemy, is my friend! In this case I would have to disagree; this new forum member NEUTER NUKE is attacking the original Nuke in our Classic Marvel Forum. I’m not a friend of the original Nuke, but I will not stand by while he is attacked by an outsider! This new member calling himself NEUTER NUKE has no honor; his attack (flame) is uncalled for! I also do not understand why the creator of the “Flaming Door” RAGNARoK, would allow this attack or agree with the attacker! I agree it was wrong for the original Nuke to attack (flame) the master ThatArtGuy over this post. If the original Nuke apologizes to master ThatArtGuy, I will stand with the original Nuke against this new forum member NEUTER NUKE! I also call on the Classic Marvel Community to stand with me and not allow such attacks to continue in our forums. I also would like to call the attention of Aunt_Petunia, on how easy someone can create a log on name so similar to another member, and then attack (flame) that member of our Classic Marvel Community. :X
January 31, 2008 11:30PM
Storm Shadow,

I, too, await Nuke's apology with curiousity. I am quite interested to see if he will prove his many detractors right by choosing to ignore the consequences of his actions. I still hold out hope, however, that he realizes that his response was uncalled for and will do the right thing.

Still, all this said, your point is well-taken. The rising level of hostility on this forum has been quite the hot topic, as of late. My personal belief is that it--like everything else--will pass, given time. Things like these have a tendency to be cyclic; they rise and then fall. My advice: if you'd like to see the flames end, do your own part by ensuring that your posts remain polite and civil. I'm of the mnd that you can never truly change another person; they have to change themselves.

I suppose we shall see if a return to treating one another with respect will eventuate. But that's a topic for another time.

The Rook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2008 11:33PM by The Rook.
February 01, 2008 12:07AM
I would have never thought you would back me up Ninja! Ok Homie Ninja, I was wrong! I apologize to TAG for my FLAME on this post against me. Peace Out Brother Ninja :(
February 01, 2008 12:23AM
Nuke,

I am impressed. That took a great deal of courage. You have earned my respect on this matter.

The Rook
February 01, 2008 12:24AM
Nuke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would have never thought you would back me up
> Ninja! Ok Homie Ninja, I was wrong! I apologize to
> TAG for my FLAME on this post against me. Peace
> Out Brother Ninja :(

Well said Nuke, Thor stands with thee!

By The Power of The Mighty Thor, So Be It!

X
February 01, 2008 12:34AM
Wow!! I never thought I would live long enough to hear Nuke apologize! I'm with you Nuke, the imposter has to go!:.D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2008 12:38AM by X.
February 01, 2008 12:52AM
Northman Wrote:
> Nuke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would have never thought you would back me up
> > Ninja! Ok Homie Ninja, I was wrong! I apologize
> to
> > TAG for my FLAME on this post against me.
> Peace
> > Out Brother Ninja :(
>
> Well said Nuke, Thor stands with thee!

Northman said it all for me! I will also stand with the original Nuke, the fake Nuke must go! X(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2008 12:53AM by LightHammer.
February 01, 2008 01:57AM
The imposter has to go! X(

You Can Call Me...Snake! [[color=#0000FF]www.snakeplissken.net[/color]]
[rds.yahoo.com] SNAKE PLISSKEN vs SOLID SNAKE {THE BATTLE BEGINS}

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2008 02:01AM by Snake.
Wow!
February 01, 2008 04:11AM
First, let me say that this is my first reading of this thread since my last post. When I made my initial reply, I thought it WAS Nuke considering he has a penchant for aliases. That's why I said what I did. It was just a play on words, and was never meant to harm, and I apologize as well.

TAG
Gone....
February 02, 2008 04:23PM
Homies, The Votes will obviously will be a land slide. Humbling is it not?

You have true friends Nuke, even where you least expected it. Remember that. In secret, I have your back too. I hope someday you too can forgive my actions. You don't have too nor do I expect you too, but one can hope. I merely wanted to show to all what kind of experience true flaming can cause.

It pained me to push it as far as I did, Nuke. I sincerely apologize for it. Your name will no longer be a name of slander, but a name of a likeable fellow who can swallow their pride. I will leave freely. Hold onto your friends Nuke, they are rare value to have, Specially those of this forum.
February 02, 2008 05:15PM
Storm Shadow Wrote:
> It said in Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War”; the
> enemy, of my enemy, is my friend! In this case I
> would have to disagree; this new forum member
> NEUTER NUKE is attacking the original Nuke in our
> Classic Marvel Forum. I’m not a friend of the
> original Nuke, but I will not stand by while he is
> attacked by an outsider! This new member calling
> himself NEUTER NUKE has no honor; his attack
> (flame) is uncalled for! I also do not understand
> why the creator of the “Flaming Door”
> RAGNARoK, would allow this attack or agree with
> the attacker! I agree it was wrong for the
> original Nuke to attack (flame) the master
> ThatArtGuy over this post. If the original Nuke
> apologizes to master ThatArtGuy, I will stand with
> the original Nuke against this new forum member
> NEUTER NUKE! I also call on the Classic Marvel
> Community to stand with me and not allow such
> attacks to continue in our forums. I also would
> like to call the attention of Aunt_Petunia, on how
> easy someone can create a log on name so similar
> to another member, and then attack (flame) that
> member of our Classic Marvel Community. :X

Understand this friend, Things happen for a reason. In this horrid thread, Nuke made friends of this forum who are willing to back him up without question, even if he called them names and picked on them. They dropped their indifference and shined here.

I'm the imposter who made the horrid creation of this thread and the I.D. N U K E.

My name as RAGNARoK will now be far more tarnished than what I have done to Nuke's. I intentionally risked it all by coming forward because it's the right thing to do. Sure, I could have kept this whole affair to myself but where is the honor in that?

Sometimes, one has to create a little chaos for order to surface. I never want to go to such levels again. It sickens me.

Nuke, you may not understand my reasons and I'm sure you are piping mad about my actions. You have every right to feel the way we did when you picked on us and our names, but two wrongs don't make a right. And what I did was out of line. I apologize.

Whether you want it or not. I will always have your back.

February 02, 2008 06:06PM
Please Homie! Nice Try! I don't know what your angle is saying that you're me, but your not! So you can zip it up Fragglerock!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.