Name Change Poll, Or....

Posted by N U K E 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Name Change Poll, Or....
February 02, 2008 06:19PM
N U K E Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please Homie! Nice Try! I don't know what your
> angle is saying that you're me, but your not! So
> you can zip it up Fragglerock!

I was just trying to clean Nuke's name from all the damage you've done by playing as a martyr. I think the best thing for this thread is to burry this thread to the bottom of this forum for good. The Vote is out N U K E. Please honor it and leave.
February 02, 2008 07:11PM
Wha? Dude, you didn't have to post my PM on here.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
February 02, 2008 07:15PM
Homie, I'm Done! I just wanted to prove it wasn't you Fragglerock! Consider this my last post as N U K E.

Peace Out...
February 03, 2008 05:07PM
Neuter Nuke, you bring SHAME upon yourself imposter! Master RAGNARoK it is honorable to be a peacemaker, but you should not take the blame for another. I know speak to you Neuter Nuke, you are a coward without honor! First trying to impersonate the original Nuke and then Master RAGNARoK. You should do the only honorable option left, leave Classic Marvel imposter! :X

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.