The Captain

Posted by TheStrife 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Captain
February 15, 2008 07:24PM
Is there a write up for him yet? Ben has all the other Next Wave characters on his site but him. Or he does and I'm just not finding it.
Re: The Captain
February 15, 2008 08:41PM
[www.angelfire.com]

is that the guy you're looking for? found him on the following page at Ben's:

[www.angelfire.com]

hope that helps..

Quack, damn you...
February 15, 2008 09:20PM
Yup! Thats him alright! Thanks a ton.

Hmm, I couldn't find the Next Wave section for the life of me.

Anyhow, thanks again, Redman.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2008 09:21PM by TheStrife.
February 15, 2008 09:56PM
well, I stumbled upon the nextwave page by luck, as it's apparently one of Ben's "hidden" pages...

sometimes, typing in the character or team name at the end of his URLs in place of something already there can help...

I was on the Captain America page, and replaced Cap's name in the URL with nextwave and lucked out

Quack, damn you...
February 15, 2008 10:22PM
I've always wondered why someone would go to all that work and then hide it from everyone outside of the lucky few that stumble upon it or have a thing for checking every possible way for hidden stuff.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
February 15, 2008 10:45PM
I doubt he hides 'em intentionally. He's got tons of pages of stats, so some probably just get lost in the shuffle now and then, until their URLs get synched up and linked to all the relevant other pages. It can take a little while before a character or team page makes it onto the main Hero or Villain list pages.

And some things may get back-burnered for a bit, if he's working on something else. I make a habit of checking his site every now and then to see if there's something new I don't recognize...

And I try to keep a running file of all his stat listings... Never know what might prove useful.. ;)

Quack, damn you...
February 17, 2008 11:42AM
That's pretty much is what happens, Redman! Within the upcoming week or two, I should be working on maintainance on my site. I've been busy with resumes and looking for job openings for a teacher position. The Captain has been added to the NextWave page and it can be found in the Heroes Page with the team listings.

Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.