Resident Evil

Posted by Daelon 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Resident Evil
February 12, 2008 02:39PM
because the search function doesn't works, i have to ask you:

has anybody stats for Alice from the Resident Evil movies ?

i'm intrested in the 1st and the 2nd episode, because the 3rd movie with the 'telekinesis?' power isn't very cool...
Re: Resident Evil
February 12, 2008 06:15PM
Well for starters she has "I can do anything better than any other character" at Amazing rank, not to mention "upstaging actual Resident Evil characters" at Unearthly rank. Oh and "sleeping with the director in order to have every scene show how butch my character is" at Amazing. 8-)

Sorry, my biases are showing through... but I can't stand that actress or that character.

I hope you do find the stats you're looking for though, man. Good luck.

February 12, 2008 11:25PM
actually i'm not intrested in her skills as an actress, but only the character's powers and abilities...

she's a model, what do you want from her ? :) she looks good, and thats all. btw in the 3rd episode she wears to much cloth ;)
February 13, 2008 08:21AM
There's not much to alice really...

F - In [40]
A - Ex [20]
S - Gd [10]
E - Ex [20]
R - Gd [10]
I - Gd [10]
P - Gd [10]

Talents
Martial Arts B,D,E
Guns
Sharp Weapons
Military
Detective/Espionage

February 13, 2008 09:00AM
I'm pretty sure she had super strength in those movies... at least she did in the 2nd one.

February 13, 2008 03:40PM
Super strong is a bit much. She does some impressive feats but she does have limits. For instance she doesn't get them out of the lab filling up with water that has unbreakable security glass. That's why I gave her Good strength as opposed to Poor. She's definately as strong as a supremely well conditioned man, but she's not bending steel bars by any stretch of the imagination. If it works for you, bump her to Excellent, but Remarkable is a bit much.

February 13, 2008 03:47PM
in the 1st movie:
i'd give her Remarkable Agility, maybe the ambidexterity talent

in the 2nd movie:
she has Strength at least Excellent for sure,
some kind of Life Detection, because se could detect the T-virus's presence in other people and animals
Iron Will at Good/Excellent ?
and maybe the all-star regeneration in a low rank

piloting skills (motorcycle, car)

in the 3rd movie:
telekinesis at excellent/remarkable ? with the kinetic bolt stunt
it seems she lost the ability to detect the presence of the T-virus
and she get the weakness of being controlled/paralyzed by the Umbrella Corp. satellites, but she could try to resist that so maybe she rolls Psyche FEAT vs. the intensity of controlling.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2008 03:48PM by Daelon.
February 13, 2008 04:33PM
well ambidexterity isn't a talent...

Remarkable Agility seems high. She's much fater than a typical person, but seems about as nimble and quick as t-virus dogs that seem to top out at excellent at best.

I've only seen RE: Apoc and RE: Extintion one time, and they were such unwatchable crap i've kind of forgotten what she could do in those films.

February 13, 2008 11:26PM
capocastillo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well ambidexterity isn't a talent...

i meant the Paired Weapon, sorry. i mentioned the ambidexterity, because i arrived after our DnD game, and my mind was full of it :)

> Remarkable Agility seems high. She's much fater
> than a typical person, but seems about as nimble
> and quick as t-virus dogs that seem to top out at
> excellent at best.

well, it can be, but she leaps so high, and moves so cunning i tought she can have higher Agility then the Torch

> I've only seen RE: Apoc and RE: Extintion one
> time, and they were such unwatchable crap i've
> kind of forgotten what she could do in those
> films.

the 2nd one was much more digestible than the 3rd, but the 1st was the best, it's true.

at midnight i forgot out that in the 2nd/3rd movie she carries the T-virus, so must have the Plague Carrier power.
and in the second episode, the daughter of the VR programmer who wrote the Red Queen carries the virus too, and she can move with that, otherwise she was paralyzed, so the virus must have some effect to the endurance and the overall body conditions.
so this T-virus is deadly for the main, but some specific conditions can be advantageous. hm... like the techno-virus. Cable got infrared eyes and extra strength, many others just simply died.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.