Spawn stats?

Posted by TheStrife 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Spawn stats?
February 06, 2008 06:10PM
Hello, does anybody have a write-up for Spawn from Image comics? I've been searching around trying to find one with no success.
Re: Spawn stats?
February 06, 2008 07:09PM
There is one in the character section on this site. At least there was last time I looked.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 07, 2008 12:25AM
TheStrife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, does anybody have a write-up for Spawn from
> Image comics? I've been searching around trying to
> find one with no success.

Strife, one of the BEST write ups on SPAWN was done by the UBER King and Leader of the 4 Horsemen, The SKYCUTTER!

Here is the Link! [www.mediamax.com]#
February 07, 2008 01:01AM
Thank you very much, Alucard.

The Last Duskblade: I looked here and didn't see it..maybe it's there and I'm just going blind.
February 07, 2008 01:19AM
i found the doc on the listing, but i can't download, it only shows an error message
February 07, 2008 01:40AM
Daelon, I emailed The SKYCUTTER, he said the problem would be corrected by tomorrow! Thanks (tu)
February 07, 2008 02:52AM
Here it is:

[www.classicmarvel.com]

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 07, 2008 11:32AM
Much appreciated. Guess I did miss it then.

On that note, has anyone ever done a write up for The Ghostbusters?
February 07, 2008 10:01PM
TheStrife & Daelon, here is my write-up on SPAWN! B!)-

[download.yousendit.com] SPAWM

The Skycutter

February 08, 2008 03:46AM
Thanks, Skycutter.

You wouldn't happen to have done a write up for the Ghostbusters by any chance would you? One of my players wants to bring them into a supernatural campaign we're running.
February 08, 2008 10:11PM
TheStrife, Sorry I have never done a write-up on the Ghostbusters. But maybe check with forum member TyStates! B!)-

The Skycutter

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.