The Guyver

Posted by Lafarallin 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Guyver
January 23, 2008 12:23PM
I imagine someone has done "The Guyver" already, but searching back 20 or so pages and I haven't found anything on it. Also did a search that was popping up "error" after "error". This was just on the other day and thought it was kind of a cool concept.

Thanks in advance for someone pointing me in the right direction or writing it up.
Re: The Guyver
January 23, 2008 01:23PM
I've got a lot of information on the Guyver at my site.

[rivendell.fortunecity.com]
January 23, 2008 02:20PM
which Guyver though, there's been a few...

January 23, 2008 02:50PM
tystates Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've got a lot of information on the Guyver at my
> site.
>
>

Cool thanks, I'll check it out.
January 23, 2008 02:52PM
capocastillo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> which Guyver though, there's been a few...

What made me think about checking it out was the first "Guyver" movie that I just saw. So I'm assuming the one portrayed in the movie...but any would work more or less.
January 23, 2008 06:15PM
just some generic Guyver stats:

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor:
F: +2CS
A: +3 CS
S: +4CS
E: +4 CS
Symbiotic Powers:
* Armor Skin: Rm/30
* Hyper-Running: Ex/20
* Forearm Blades: Rm/30
* Sonic Beam: Rm/30, sonic weapon.
* Scatter Laser: Ex/20, a featured of the Control Sphere, originally intended for communication
* Plasma Ball: In/40, able to hurl a destructive blast of plasma at a target
* Gravity Cannon: Am/50, located in the chest

Control Metals: These are located in the helmet of the armor.
* Self-Revival: Am/50, if while wearing the armor the host is killed. The Control Sphere automatically downloads the users’ mind and may then recreate their body, granting them new life.
* Regeneration: Ex/20
* Flight: Ex/20
* Sensory orbs: 360 degrees of vision

Notes: May transform into the armor instantaneously, results in a burst of Ex/20 energy damage to the surrounding area
Limitations:
* Damage to the control sphere results in the Guyver risking meltdown.
* Only Normal humans may use the armor, use by altered/mutated humans/aliens will result in the armor killing the wearer.
------------------------------------

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.