Because you demanded it: Slayback!

Posted by BenRiely 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Because you demanded it: Slayback!
January 13, 2008 08:02PM
After finishing up my resume, I figured I needed a break. I made up some stats for Slayback using the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. Let me know what you think of them.

[www.angelfire.com]

Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"
Re: Because you demanded it: Slayback!
January 13, 2008 10:21PM
Only thing I have a question about is the "Edged Weapons" talent. Do you mean "Sharp Weapons"? If you did mean sharp weapons I'm assuming you took this for his claws? If that is the case, sharp weapons does not work for claws.

Nit picky but I am just trying to help out. Otherwise, excellent write up!
January 14, 2008 03:55AM
Good job Ben. I also love the way you've hooked up your web site. I have fun just by going through all of your write ups. (:!D
January 14, 2008 07:59PM
Looking at Slayback and what I can remember from the 1st Deadpool limited series, here's what I'd suggest...

His talons doing Mn edge is a bit much. He would have gone through Deadpool like @#$%& through a goose with that kind of damage. I'd say more like IN or AM. Probably more on the IN side.

His elongating to 5 areas away seems a bit high too. In the comics it never seemed like he went any further than maybe 3.

For his talents, I'd say he should also have Martial Arts A and E considering his Weapon X training as well as the Espionage talent. He also seems to have some sort of super human resilience, perhaps body armor aforded to him because of his cybernetic construction. probably in the ball park of EX or RM.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.