Looking for stats on the Demons Three (Abenegazar, Rath, and Ghast)

Posted by The Beyonders 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looking for stats on the Demons Three (Abenegazar, Rath, and Ghast)
January 08, 2008 10:22PM
[Not trying to frighten my PBEM players here...]

I just want to peep out the stats on these three plug uglies and model something a bit less powerful on them.

-----
"Batman and Captain America are the key to everything" - Alexander Luthor Jr. of Earth-Blue3/Red616, on merging the Purple Multiverse
Re: Looking for stats on the Demons Three (Abenegazar, Rath, and Ghast)
January 09, 2008 01:25AM
Most things would be less powerful B. When working together, they are as powerful Mephisto, Neron, or any other Hell God.
January 09, 2008 07:43AM
Well, that sorta answers my question... just wondering if the stat factories out there have produced any thing specific on them.

-----
"Batman and Captain America are the key to everything" - Alexander Luthor Jr. of Earth-Blue3/Red616, on merging the Purple Multiverse
January 09, 2008 11:23AM
give me a min... they're in the DC JLA source book right?

ok found them, sorry still waking up and didnt feel like going through the big drawer of rpg books behind me. Thank god for PDFs.

Abenegazar, Rath, and Ghast:

Looks like they all have about the same stats, considering how often they arementioned together and operate in a trio one could surmise they were a Triplet of Demons.

F: In/40
A: In/40
S: In/40
E: Am/50
R: In/40
I: In/40
P: In/40
Health: 170
Resources: NA
Popularity: 0 / -30 (among those that know of their existance)
Powers:

Sorcery: Each of the trio are the equivilent of master mages and may cast spells at Mn/75 rank. the following are the spells most commonly employed and the rank used.
* Animate Objects: Am/50
* Eldritch Blast: Am/50
* Matter Manipulation: Am/50

Detect Magic: Rm/30, as supernatural beings themselves, the trio can sense the use of magic on various levels.

Awareness: Rm/30, as elder demons the brothers are aware of events of supernatural origin that effect the prime (earth) dimension.

Equipment:

Talismans: Since being banished by the Lords of Order back in the early pre-history of the world the Brothers have been imprisoned and only allowed limited contact with the Earth dimension. They rely on magical artifacts in order to be summoned onto the Earthly plan. The rituals to summon them are long and complicated, typically requiring some form of sacrifice. The artifacts are The Silver Wheel of Wyerlath (Abenegazar), The Green Bell of Ulthool (Rath), The Red Jar of Carlythos (Ghast).
*Material Strength: Un/100

Talents:
Mystic Origin; Mystic Background; Lore - magic, supernatural, demon lore

*note as demonic triplets all three demons have identical stats
*note: During the supernatural crisis known as "American Gothic", Abenegazar was killed by Dr Fate.

hope this works for ya and i see no problem with scaring the crap outta players every now and then. ;P

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
January 10, 2008 02:13PM
Thanks... I knew they had animate object skillz... ;)

-----

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.