New Comics, Watch for updates!

Posted by BenRiely 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Comics, Watch for updates!
January 01, 2008 09:21AM
I picked up some new issues on New Year's Eve. Watch for updates mainly in the DC Sourcebook, in the Green Lantern and Multiverse sections. The Green Lantern updates will be progressive, because I have learned more about the GL Corps and the Sinestro Corps. You should start seeing those up soon.

Oh, and Happy New Year, everybody! :)

Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"
Re: New Comics, Watch for updates!
January 02, 2008 02:28AM
You rock, Ben. Your site is a great utility to all of us that play and love MSH. You can play in my game ANYTIME. :D

The Rook
January 02, 2008 08:06AM
Agreed. I like Ben's site.

January 09, 2008 03:48PM
Ben, you da man.
January 11, 2008 09:34PM
I'm wondering what the Anti-Monitor's stats are, regarding the Sinestro Corps. Is there an anti-matter power?

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.