Stat request

Posted by realmrunner 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Stat request
December 27, 2007 12:27PM
Has anyone done stats for James Jaspers and the Fury (from the old UK Captain Britain comics and, I think, one of the X-Men tittles recently).

I've got rough ideas for a plot for my campaign involving them but my memories of them are a little hit and miss so any assistance would be welcome.
Re: Stat request
December 27, 2007 01:00PM
Hey, Realmrunner. I'd put Earth-616's Jim Japser's at Cl 1000 reality manipulation. He'd be a fairly "normal" if insane joe, otherwise. And
for the Fury? It's an adaptable techno-organic type thing...he created
the bloody thing, so I'm not sure *what* stats to give it.

I'd say it'd have at least Un strength and Mn Endurance, because only
Brian Braddock of Earth 616 has been able to defeat it in Physical combat.

Otherwise, it's pretty bloody impressive, and you don't have to have specific
stats for it. Make it adapt, and do what's needed to defeat your characters.
That's what it does.

Regards,

Niniri

December 28, 2007 11:46AM
Thanks for the information (although I suspect my players may not when I inflict the pair on them).
December 30, 2007 11:30AM
I have just added them to my site. They can be found on the Excaliber page, but here's a direct link for both

[www.angelfire.com]

[www.angelfire.com]

Hope they help out.

Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"
December 30, 2007 12:34PM
Thanks, Ben. Those look pretty good to me.

Cheers,

Niniri

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.