Weapon X graduates

Posted by tystates 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Weapon X graduates
December 17, 2007 08:17PM
I've had this list of Weapon X graduates saved for who knows how many years. Aside from the main characters, how many others have stats done for them?

Wolverine

Sabertooth

Wildcat (Maverick/David North)

Fox (Silver Fox)

Kestral (John Wraith)

Mastodon (deceased)

Psi-Borg

Slayback

Deadpool

Kaine
Re: Weapon X graduates
December 17, 2007 08:58PM
Firebomb's got a writeup for John Wraith:

[www.technohol.com]

Don't recall having ever come across writeups for Silver Fox, Mastodon. Psi_borg, or Slayback...

Quack, damn you...
Re: Weapon X graduates
December 28, 2007 10:33AM
If you including Weapon Plus you could throw Fantomex in there. If you are including the Georges Jeanty stuff you can throw Mesmero, Wild Child, Sauron, Copycat, Marrow and Agent Zero in there.

Though I can't remember, maybe Agent Zero was revealed to be Maverick in the end anyway. I also think Wolverine sent Chamber in as a double agent working for them.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.