Dresden Files

Posted by Boone 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Dresden Files
December 17, 2007 06:53PM
I just watched the first 4 episodes of this series and liked it a lot. Is any one else watching this?

Has anyone done any writing on this series?

Thanks.
Re: Dresden Files
December 26, 2007 09:15PM
When I first heard about it, Boone, I thought, "That sounds like crap."

When I first watched it, I couldn't stop. The guy is a real laid-back, kind of cool hero, and I like his ghostly partner. It's good. He's kind of like a far more pleasent version of John Constantine.

Haven't watched it in months, and I wish it had a little more action than mystery solving (though both are important). It is a good show, but not one of my favorites.

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
Re: Dresden Files
December 29, 2007 02:03AM
I heard that it recieved poor reviews and will no longer air. I was totally bummed by this. He's like the modern day Thraxas. A very good book to read by the way. check out the site if you wish. [www.thraxas.com]

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2007 02:11AM by RAGNARoK.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.