College Grad

Posted by BenRiely 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
College Grad
December 11, 2007 09:01PM
Well, I am now officially an Elementary School Teacher! I have finally graduate and looking for a job. This means I have time to catch up on some aspects of my site that I have been meaning to get to. For instance, check out the Multiverse page, where I have set up Earth-19 and Earth-50. Look around and see what you can find!

Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"
Holy Cow!
December 11, 2007 09:50PM
*gasps in awe*

Nice work. Very nice work.
Re: College Grad
December 12, 2007 07:39AM
Congratulations, Ben! :)

December 12, 2007 08:15AM
congrats. Use MSH as a teaching aid!

December 12, 2007 09:00AM
:!)-D * clap * clap * clap *
:!)-D

Congratulations!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2007 09:01AM by AngelDM.
December 26, 2007 09:28PM
Now, Ben Reily, your Reason stat suddenly increases one rank. I hope you'll still talk to us!

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.