Heroes Line-Up/Cast

Posted by Boone 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Final list of Hero's cast
December 26, 2007 09:27PM
A) What the heck is Bob's power? Have we seen him use it? What is Andrea's power, her husband's power, Hiro's father's power? Did the previous generation mostly stop using their powers, except for Papa Parkman and Adam?

B) Boone, now that you've gotten lots of feedback, can you put some of it together and make that complete character list you were talking about? I think it'd be cool.

Mark

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
Re: Final list of Hero's cast
December 27, 2007 10:38AM
Just thought of something as I was re-watching Heroes 1st season... Peter shook Eden's hand. That means he has her Domination power! I wonder if the writers forgot about that...

December 28, 2007 05:53PM
We don't know that. If he knows she had a power, he might be able to use it, but can he take someones power who isn't using it at the time? He got Ted's power thatnks to his constant emission of Radiation, Claude's power because he got in range while he was invisible... though he did get Isaac's power without him using it, I think...

Either way, for whatever reason I don't think he has Eden's power.

Oh, and Bob's power is turning things into other things. He made a spoon Golden in front of Mohinder.
Furthermore, his password is Midas. Haha.
December 28, 2007 06:24PM
All I'm saying is that the writer has a very good excuse for him to develop Eden's power, whether he decides to go that route or not.

As for him getting powers without the person using them around him, what about the black guy who was dying? The one in the wheelchair? Peter got his prophetic dreams power from him, methinks.

And what about Claire's power? She was never actually using her power to heal around him, but he got her power nonetheless.

January 02, 2008 03:35PM
Wasn't she healing? Sylar got her pretty badly.
Prophetic Dreams? Perhaps, but Charles could have been dreaming a prophetic dream any number of the times Peter was taking care of him.
January 02, 2008 06:05PM
As far as I saw, she had already healed her injuries fully before she got to Peter. I suppose it could be argued that her power is always "on" by default, but I think he just needs to be in proximity to the person with the powers, whether they're using them or not. At least, that's a route the writers could still go.

I'm dead convinced that Peter got his dream ability from Charles. His first real power methinks, if you discount his brothers'. Good point that he could have been dreaming all the time he was being cared for by Peter, though.

January 03, 2008 06:04PM
Yes. All that isn't acounted for by my theory is Isaac. I should really look over those early episodes.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.