Weapons locker!

Posted by The Beyonders 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Weapons locker!
November 25, 2007 05:07AM
Check out <a href="[www.youtube.com] video</a>.

Anybody want to take a stab at making MSH stats for this bad mammer jammer?
Re: Weapons locker!
November 25, 2007 05:20AM
Something sick inside me tingles when I watch that video. A full-auto recoilless shotgun that can also fire miniature rocket propelled grenade rounds.

And, two mounted together on a vehicle...

This isn't comic book, this is real.

The humans have been busy. :)
November 25, 2007 11:40AM
Now we know what to get Frank Castle for Christmas.. :P

Quack, damn you...
November 25, 2007 03:29PM
Okay... I imagine if you wanted to make the AA-12 a Hulk killer you'd need Adamantium shotgun pellets / flechettes, but then the rifle barrel itself would need to be made of Adamantium to handle the wear and tear of auto-fire...

But sticking to real-world tech...

The AA-12 fires at a rate of 300 rounds per minute / 30 rounds per combat turn.
(it only come with a 20 or 32 round drum magazine currently).

The rocket propelled grenade round has a range of 175 meters (roughly 4 areas). These can also be auto-fired, delivering the full 20 round magazine onto a target area in a single turn.

Everything else would be the stats of the ammo type (12 gauge shotgun, mini-frag grenade, etc.) nailing multiple times. I'd say no more than +3 CS to a single shot's damage if the full magazine is unloaded.

Of course, the limitation being that the gun must be reloaded. Not sure if there is a belt-fed variant, but that's even sicker.

Any bonuses to aiming because of it being recoilless?

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.