sword of omens

Posted by analyst 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
sword of omens
October 24, 2007 08:23PM
hello,

does anyone have the stats for the sword of omens or where I can find them. much appreciated.
Re: sword of omens
October 24, 2007 08:28PM
I'd say Class 1000 Material Strength with the powers of Amazing Clairvoyance and the ability to summon other natives of Thundara who can see the beacon, giving them a +1CS to Fighting and increased speed for the scene.

October 24, 2007 09:53PM
Left off that all Thundercats have a power dependency in regards to the sword (or at least the Eye) and if it's destroyed or broken they suffer a reduction of all FASE down to Feeble and the emblem on their chest will fade out until it's repaired/recreated.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
October 25, 2007 07:57AM
Ah yes, well I was basically just quickly covering it's powers; forgot about weaknesses.

October 25, 2007 08:08AM
Don't forget the eldritch bolt that thing can create when fully extended, as well as it can be summoned [in a limited fashion by its owner, and I think it's created a force field before as well.

October 25, 2007 11:57AM
hmm.... i should try stating it up for M&M seems like a fun item to throw in.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.