The Order, Gamma Corps and more...

Posted by BenRiely 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Order, Gamma Corps and more...
August 21, 2007 08:55AM
<p>I have had time to create stats for the Order and the Gamma Corps, even though they both only have had one issue. The information should change with the upcoming issues. I also threw in Ero from recent FNSM issues. Let me know what you think!
<br>
<br><a href="/comics/benriely/order.html">The Order</a>
<br>
<br><a href="/comics/benriely/gammacorps.html">The Gamma Corps</a>
<br>
<br><a href="/comics/benriely/ero.html">Ero</a>
<br>
<br>Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"
Re: The Order, Gamma Corps and more...
August 21, 2007 09:48AM
They all have a 404 error saying that the web page does not exist...
August 21, 2007 03:21PM
Weird

[www.angelfire.com]

[www.angelfire.com]

[www.angelfire.com]

Try it now!

Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"
August 21, 2007 08:36PM
Thanks so much for getting working copies ready for the Order. I know they'll probably see some revisions in issues to come.

Good stuff, good stuff.

August 22, 2007 05:23PM
"but each set of powers is removable and repeatable. Thus, if a member breaks the team's rules, their powers can be removed and another person can take their place."

I wonder if Tony Stark, Hank Pym, and Reed Richards would appreciate somebody making that decision about them.

Because, as we all know, none of them would ever bend, break,or otherwise ignore the rules.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2007 05:32PM by Secret Defender.
August 22, 2007 06:46PM
Funny, I had similar thoughts about that myself.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.