Ellen Ripley write up.

Posted by X 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
X
Ellen Ripley write up.
August 03, 2007 10:33PM
I would like to ask the SKYCUTTER to do a write up on Lieutenant Ellen Ripley from the movie Alien Resurrection! :.D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2007 10:36PM by X.
Re: Ellen Ripley write up.
August 04, 2007 07:57AM
someone has been watching Direct TV commercials.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
August 06, 2007 05:02PM
Lord_Sidious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> someone has been watching Direct TV commercials.

LOL, Actually, that Ellen Ripley scene was from part two of the Alien Trilogy known as ALIENS. I believe the one that X is referring to is where Ellen Ripley is an Alien-Human Hybrid. But I'm willing to give the request a wack just for kicks.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2007 05:03PM by RAGNARoK.
September 03, 2007 05:38PM
X, The Mighty Thor has heard you Mortal! I was able to contact The SKYCUTTER for the stats on Ellen Ripley #8 the clone...

[www.yousendit.com] Ellen Ripley #8 Stats

By The Power of Thor, So Be It!!
X
September 07, 2007 02:56PM
Northman, Thank you for getting the stats for me! Please tell The SKYCUTTER, I said thanks!! :D
September 07, 2007 03:56PM
Exactly how does Hyper-learning work in game mechanics?

Good write up on Ripley. I think the Regen is kind of high, but otherwise cool.
September 17, 2007 12:09AM
Sorry, I wasn't able to get back with ya on the Ellen Ripley Stats. Real life issues are currently at work at the moment for me. SKYCUTTER knows whats goin down. And I thank him for pitching in on this request. It saved me the trouble.

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.