Justice League/Unlimited DC MSH stats?

Posted by Lord Altruist 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Justice League/Unlimited DC MSH stats?
July 29, 2007 06:41PM
I'm interested in working on some stats for at least the core Justice League itself. I might run a DC game in the future and I'm more interested in the representations and power levels of the characters as shown in the Justice League animated series. I was wondering if anyone has any stats like this to give me some pointers, or better yet, a sourcebook?

I'm confident that I can model these characters on my own, though I'd like to at least have a guide to how the characters powers and abilities differ in this universe than from the mainstream DCU. Thanks.

<a href="[games.groups.yahoo.com] MSH Group.</a>

My MSH game board.
Re: Justice League/Unlimited DC MSH stats?
July 29, 2007 07:08PM
Do a search. I know a lot of the DC animated U have been posted on here.
July 29, 2007 08:06PM
Ben Reilly's got some stats for DC Animated stuff here:

[www.angelfire.com]

It'll at least provide a decent starting point for modeling characters from the various DC Animated series...

I've got a tabletop game that draws a lot of inspiration from the Justice League & JLU cartoons (and the old Batman and Superman Animated Series, as well as some from X-Men Evolution), but a lot of folks seem to take a dim view of any perceived "depowering" of Superman, who is not nearly as uber-powerful in the cartoons as stats here at Auntie P's have him being...

Quack, damn you...
August 01, 2007 05:19PM
As a recent DC covert (except for the Ultimates line) I believe that you will find sufficient quality writeups at this site in the Profiles section. Hunt around other sites if you want. Select what makes the campaign work for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2007 05:19PM by Secret Defender.
August 07, 2007 11:35AM
Lord Altruist, I've been working on DCAU charcters and now have several dozen in Word docs with images. I posted an early version of my DCAU Superman in this forum and see Castle Bravos JLU TV thread as well.

Ben Reily also has a DCAU section in his Media folder.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.