Superman, Darkseid, and Doomsday stats.

Posted by Highlander 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Superman, Darkseid, and Doomsday stats.
July 14, 2007 07:14PM
SKYCUTTER, Would you repost the stats for these characters please!! :(
Re: Superman, Darkseid, and Doomsday stats.
July 15, 2007 02:44AM
Highlander, here are the stats on Superman, Darkseid, and Doomsday! B!)-

[download.yousendit.com]

The Skycutter

July 15, 2007 12:43PM
Thank you Cutter! These write ups are awesome. X(
July 15, 2007 01:55PM
Wow! these write ups are Amazing Cutter!! Doomsday is unstoppable, really great job on these write ups SKYCUTTER. I also like what you did with the Superman write up. I'm a big Superman fan, it is about time someone did a write up on him that did justice for once.:D
July 15, 2007 06:49PM
Cutter, I'm having problems with this link, could you repost it for me. :S
Re: Superman, Darkseid, and Doomsday stats Reposted.
July 15, 2007 07:38PM
Snake, here are the stats reposted. If it does not work, let me know, and I will send it to you another way! B!)-

[download.yousendit.com]

The Skycutter

July 16, 2007 01:05PM
Thanks SKYCUTTER, it worked just fine that time. Your Superman write up is the best!! Thanxs again Cutter
July 18, 2007 06:43AM
SKYCUTTER, you did some very impressive write ups on Superman, Darkseid, and DOOMSDAY! I'm a fan of the Doomsday character, your write up was Amazing! I never could figure out how Superman could even stand up to Doomsday, but after your write up it all makes sense. :.D
August 27, 2007 04:37PM
Think you could repost it again? I'd like to see them as well.
August 30, 2007 01:39AM
hey skycutter. could you maybe post the stats here in the forum, that way the stats would be around for everyone to see...i for one would like to see em myself...

thanks
X
September 01, 2007 09:50AM
Killer B and Warhammer, The SKYCUTTER has left Classic Marvel to work on Professional Endeavors at this time! But he does have his on Website with these stats posted there and more... [www.freewebs.com] under the Navigation bar click the link to The Skycutter.com :.D

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.