New He-Man/Skeletor Stats by The SKYCUTTER.

Posted by SKYCUTTER 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New He-Man/Skeletor Stats by The SKYCUTTER.
May 13, 2007 06:19PM
I was asked to do stats on He-Man and Skeletor! So I have posted them for all at Classic Marvel. I would also like to say thanks to RAGNARoK for doing a lot of the background origin on Skeletor. It was one of the hardest write-ups that I have done, it took me 1 month to come up with all the information on these two well liked characters. I was also able to find the original Bible on the 1983 series and a new Bible on the 2002 series if anyone would like to have this information let me know.

[download.yousendit.com]

The Skycutter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2007 06:24PM by SKYCUTTER.
X
Re: New He-Man/Skeletor Stats by The SKYCUTTER.
May 14, 2007 06:09PM
You rock, Cutter!! These are the best stats on He-Man/Skeletor period. Great Job!
Re: New He-Man/Skeletor Stats by The SKYCUTTER.
May 15, 2007 02:53PM
Thor has returned Mortals! I have to say, this is the best write up I have ever seen on He-Man/Skeletor! You did an Amazing job,Cutter!!

The Mighty Thor...

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.