Help with Alien Invaders from DCAU Justice League

Posted by Raptor-22 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Help with Alien Invaders from DCAU Justice League
June 29, 2006 09:01AM
I am hoping to use the Alien Invaders seen in the first three episodes of the DCAU Justice Legue animated series, as a foe in an upcoming adventure.

I started by looking at Ben Reilly's White Martians from the Justice League section of his webpage. My concern is that the animated league seem at a lower power level and had vulnerabilities to Jonn Jonzz chem weapons and UV radiation in sunlight for starters.

They can shape shift and mimic humanoids having "stolen" this ability from Jonn's people. Does anyone know where to find them or possibly help me create them?
Re: Help with Alien Invaders from DCAU Justice League
June 29, 2006 09:04AM
For reference here is what I have for the White Martian DCU

The White Martians

Fighting: Rm (30) Health: 280
Agility: Am (50)
Strength: Un (100) Karma: 90
Endurance: Un (100)
Reason: Ex (20) Resources: N/A
Intuition: Ex (20)
Psyche: Am (50) Popularity: 30

Known Powers:

Body Armor: Am (50) vs. Physical and Energy (except fire)
Martian Vision: Am (50) Force, 10 areas
Flight: Rm airspeed 225 MPH, 3.75 MPM, 15 Areas per Turn
Invisibility: Am
Phasing: Am
Self-Sustenance: Able to survive in space
Elasticity: In
Shape-Shift: Rm
Hyper Speed: Ex
Telepathy: Mn
-Mind Probe: Am
-Thought Projection: Mn
-Mental Command: In
-Mental Bolt: Am
-Mind Link: Mn, White Martians are able to link up telepathically with up to 7 other people, allowing communication possible between the team. Should White Martians use another telepathic FEAT, it is dropped by -2cs. While linked, they do not share Karma Pools, nor do they have other Martians' Intuition.

Equipment: None

Weakness:
Vulnerable to Fire: White Martians possesses a psychological fear of fire. As such fire and heat based attacks ignore natural resistances. In addition, if they are in the same area as a Gd or greater intensity flames, White Martians loses all his powers and all of their Ability scores drop to Ty. If the intensity is greater than Rm, they will affect them from up to 1 area away.

Talents: Resist Domination, Pilot, Space Navigation, Martian Lore and Technology, Space Navigation

Contacts: White Martians
June 29, 2006 09:10AM
For an aditional reference I'll post my
DCAU Jonn Jonnz:

Martian Manhunter DCAU-version
J'onn J'onzz

Fighting: Rm (30)* Health: 170
Agility: In (40)
Strength: Am (50) Karma: 130
Endurance: Am (50)
Reason: Rm (30) Resources: Ex / Un
Intuition: Am (50)
Psyche: Am (50)* Popularity: -20/50

Known Powers:
Body Resistance: In (40) vs. Physical and Energy (except fire)
True Flight: Mn airspeed 450 MPH/7.5
Life Sustenance: Un (100)
Phasing: Un (100) does not allow J'onn to pass through energy barriers.
Elongation: Ex (20)
Shape-Shift: Am (50) can change into other beings, creatures, or objects
Telepathy: Mn
-Mind Probe: Am
-Thought Projection: Mn
-Mental Command: In
-Mental Bolt: Am
-Mind Link: Mn, Martian Manhunter is able to link up telepathically with up to 7 other people, allowing communication possible between the team. Should Martian Manhunter use another telepathic FEAT, it is dropped by -2CS. While linked, they do not share Karma Pools, nor do they have Martian Manhunter's Intuition.
Psionic Detection: Am (50)
Dream Travel: Un (100)

Talents: Resist Domination (defend as Psion with +1CS Psyche to Mn), Martial Arts: A (slam or Stun regardless of comparative endurances), B (+1CS to Fighting when unarmed), Computers, Pilot, Astro-Navigation, Martian Lore and Technology, Detective/Espionage, Multi-Lingual

Equipment: None

Contacts: Justice League

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2006 09:11AM by Raptor-22.
June 29, 2006 07:41PM
I've thought about trying to work up stats for the Alien Invaders as well. I'll poke around my files tonight and see if I've got any notes on 'em. If not, I'll see about watching the DVD and jotting some ideas down...

Quack, damn you...
June 30, 2006 02:21PM
IIRC, the Alien Invaders from JL stole their shapeshifting power from the Martians. Thus, they'd need some sort of Power Mimicking/Theft thing. They were also susceptible to UV light (UV weapons bypassed any body resistance they had), and even direct sunlight made 'em uneasy/skittish.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.