Deadly Genesis Characters

Posted by BenRiely 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deadly Genesis Characters
March 05, 2006 01:51PM
Well, here's what I think the stats are, let me know what you think.

Kid Vulcan [www.angelfire.com]
Petra [www.angelfire.com]
Darwin [www.angelfire.com]
Sway [www.angelfire.com]

Ben
Re: Deadly Genesis Characters
March 05, 2006 02:21PM
I'm still reading all of the issues, but the power stunts at the very least seem solid. This team, as an aside seems much more prepared power wise to handle krakoa. it's a shame they suffered such an ill fate.
March 05, 2006 04:19PM
Okay, I haven't read the issues - but exactly how much training do they have? As a comparative example, Cyclops has about twenty-five years combat training and experience, half of it without using his powers, and he's usually reckoned to have only Excellent Fighting. Whereas from what little I know, this new team had basically a few hours training and no real experience whatsoever.

-Wal

Surrender? What? You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?
March 05, 2006 04:26PM
Well first there's the issue of natural talent. Certain individuals have a stronger affinity for certain skill sets than others. For instance, i'm very smary, but I suck at learning musical instruments.

Second is, this team was Professor X's 1st string to go to Krakoa, so their powers are a bit more suited, and their physical well-being a bit more hardy than most of the second choices to make their way to the island that walks like a man.

Also, their training was primarilly psychic, and in the landscape of the mind, a second can seem like weeks or days.
March 05, 2006 06:03PM
and the mental training is exactly why they get killed.

being able to visualize something and knowing how to do it doesn't make it any easier when your body isn't trained for it.

EX: I know how to to a jumping spin kick, i can see myself doing i know the muscle i need to use to do but trying to get my 6'4" from off the ground and into the kick is something completly different.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
August 09, 2006 05:17PM
Is there an update on Kid Vulcan for this?

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.