New Gods

Posted by muthal the cursed 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Gods
December 14, 2004 05:04PM
Hey does anyone outthere have any idea on stats or powers for the black racer? He was the guy who rode around on skis and was somewhat like death. Im also looking for sprite i think his name was. Anyways any help would be much appriciated.

think? whatta you mean think? i dont think, i beat people up. now pay me
Re: New Gods
December 19, 2004 04:03AM
You can try and convert him using these two pages:
[rivendell.fortunecity.com]
[www.geocities.com]

Example: Dex-15 turns into Agility-Mn(75). Dimension Travel-20 turns into Shift-X. Psyche requires a judgement call, personally, I'd give him Monstrous or Unearthly. He is the messenger of Death to the New Gods after all.

........[www.geocities.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm the rest of his life
Re: New Gods
December 19, 2004 12:52PM
thanks dweomer

think? whatta you mean think? i dont think, i beat people up. now pay me

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.