Wetworks stats

Posted by Milton C Hardcastle 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Milton C Hardcastle
Wetworks stats
November 14, 2004 01:23AM
thanks!!;-)
Re: Wetworks stats
November 14, 2004 03:42AM
Huh?

-Wal

Surrender? What? You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?
Milton C Hardcastle
November 14, 2004 04:05PM
The Image comic Wetworks...I guess no one knows about it...Sorry:-o
November 15, 2004 11:34AM
I'm sure that many of us have heard of it. We would rather see your thoughts on stats.

They're mercenaries with guns and body armor. It shouldn't take long to make something up. Show us what you've come up with and we'll chime in.

==
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur. (Translation: Everything said in Latin
sounds profound.)
December 23, 2004 02:47PM
I'd like to see some(accurate) Wetworks stats as well, the complete team if possible, also with some background info. I remember seeing them back in the early 90's. All I remember is that they were golden-armored mercs.

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again."
FOOM
December 23, 2004 10:12PM
What are the names of the characters in Wetworks?
December 24, 2004 03:48AM
FOOM
December 25, 2004 12:10AM
Thank you.
December 26, 2004 06:53AM
Killer B wrote:

> I'd like to see some(accurate) Wetworks stats as well,...

Just to be contrarian, I would like to see some inaccurate stats. :hot:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm the rest of his life

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.