Character Book in Progress.

Posted by Silverbolt 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Character Book in Progress.
July 12, 2004 01:49PM
Here is a book of character from some of my old campaigns and some new one I created. It is still a work in program and characters are based on comics I wrote in High School and College. Let me know what you think.

It has now been posted under Favorites per good consul.

I must be gone from this board for a long while. I could have sworn that this forum was for taking about stats regardless if it is Marvel or Homemade. Oh well.

Post Edited (07-12-04 13:26)

"It doesn't matter if I win or lose. Just as long as I pissed you off" --- Morrigian, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Re: Character Book in Progress.
July 12, 2004 02:18PM
You should post this in the Your Favorites phorum before someone around here bites you. Some people around here are funny that way.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.