Orka Killer Whale

Posted by Mingo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Mingo
Orka Killer Whale
January 20, 2004 10:50PM
I was wondering shouldnt Orkas stats be higher in the sea?I assume his stats now are based on land and not in his natural element the sea/ocean?if so should his Fighting,strength,endurance be +1 ? its been stated old
OHMU correction that orka in the sea/ocean possed Class 100 able to lift/press over 100Tons..i cant remember but his strength on land was 75-90Tons(i cant remember if they change it or not)even thou hes has alot of bad showing in the past his also had some strong showings as well..in the 70ties he was shown to be as strong as the submariner in the sea...jobber in the 80-90ties and was shown to be able to go toe to toe with the hulk(Defender last series)and i assume the fight ended at a draw...so what do others think?Thanks to all that reply..

Mingo
Epyon
Re: Orka Killer Whale
January 22, 2004 07:30AM
He's probably the same as Namor--1 CS stronger when submerged or wet.
Ampere
January 30, 2004 10:19AM
yes, you are right it should
February 03, 2004 11:49AM
Orka's Endurance on land is much lower on land than in the seas than what the Handbook states. I remember that he was taken out by the combined effort of a "pop" gun (for lack of a better term) from Black Panter and a Punch from She-Hulk in an Atlantis storyline in the Avengers. It was the most worthless sight to see.

"It doesn't matter if I win or lose. Just as long as I pissed you off" --- Morrigian, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Jason
February 04, 2004 03:19AM
How about Orka/Orga the Killer Whale from Hong Kong's Tiger Shark series. Haha. Those that know what I'm talking about will get it.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.